PDA

View Full Version : Easter Sunday 16th April - Box Hill

JMo
04-04-2006, 11:57 AM
As a fair percentage of the Sussexites will not be at the monthly this month (9th April) due to wedding commitments... we'll endeavor to make the Ducati DSC/DOC/MOC Easter Mega-meet our monthly this month instead...

See thread in Surrey Events for more details, but for south coast Sussexites and anyone else who fancies the run, we'll be meeting at Washington Roundabout (A24/A283 junction) to depart at 9.30 for the ride-in to Box Hill.

Hope to see you there, or there...

JennyMo

xxx

S4Rs-Tone
04-04-2006, 06:20 PM
As a fair percentage of the Sussexites will not be at the monthly this month (9th April) due to wedding commitments... we'll endeavor to make the Ducati DSC/DOC/MOC Easter Mega-meet our monthly this month instead...

See thread in Surrey Events for more details, but for south coast Sussexites and anyone else who fancies the run, we'll be meeting at Washington Roundabout (A24/A283 junction) to depart at 9.30 for the ride-in to Box Hill.

Hope to see you there, or there...

JennyMo

xxx
does that mean there is no meet this sunday, if there is and , if theres any 1 from my neck of the woods who wants to meet , especially as i dont know where the hell im going please let me know, muchos agrassiearsos.

JMo
04-04-2006, 07:59 PM
Hi Tony - yes the Surrey/Sussex monthly is still scheduled for the second Sunday each month, it's just this time I won't be leading the ride up there, and Saz & Roger will be off on Honeymoon...

I do hope the others will still be up for it though, and hope to see you on the 16th in any case - the mega-meet really is a good event!

xxx

Pedro
04-04-2006, 08:05 PM
Might drag my self over for the meet Jen

Ped

JMo
04-04-2006, 08:13 PM
You mean for Easter Sunday right? - it is certianly worth the run - there are typically 70+ Ducatis of all shapes and sizes in the lower carpark, and plenty to drool over... CK has sorted a pub for lunch too, which is always high on a MOCers agenda as I'm sure you'll agree!

Hope you can bring a few more Hampsters along too - is Grandpa coming out?

btw. Saz & Rog will be on their honeymoon, and I've just heard that Nik & Emily will be getting married that weekend too - frisky little lambs the lot of them!

xxx

bad-yeti
15-04-2006, 10:56 AM
Ooooh can't wait this will be my first proper meeting :D:D Damn I feel like such a Noob.

Mr Mouse and I will meet you all at the Horsham roundabout.

SO see you all there, I'm the large thing in red and white ;)

Laters

BY

S4Rs-Tone
15-04-2006, 11:05 AM
this would have been my first big meet, but due to F**KIN RELATIONS i cant F**KIN make it . gutted :twak: :dunce: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: : so i suppose ill see you all next time , have fun.:thumbsup: