PDA

View Full Version : RIDE Magazine - Rider Power Survey

Duncan
03-04-2006, 11:51 AM
Once again its your chance to participate in this survey and tell the world what your bike is really like and how brilliant it is.

Rather than paying for the magazine you can enter here http://www.riderpower.com/

Tell em how it is.

sadbiker
03-04-2006, 05:30 PM
Done......

Yorkie
03-04-2006, 05:38 PM
Done it!

Yorkie.

Dave G
03-04-2006, 06:17 PM
I did it.
You know, it seems to me to be a glaring ommision that they dont ask you how long you use or keep some of this stuff.The whole thing seems to assume everyone starts from scratch or buys new stuff every year.:twak:

Gilps
03-04-2006, 07:30 PM
I've just done it again. My ploy this year is to claim to own an S2r 1000 and give it a really crap write-up. That way no one else will buy one and dealers will be stuck with unsold stock. I will then be able to pick one up cheap and even get the dealer to change it to yellow with black stripe at his own expense. Can everyone else please help me with my cunning plan by doing the same.
Thanks in advance.

sadbiker
04-04-2006, 11:02 AM
I quite agree its a good ploy, but I have already filled it in based on my S2R1000.....

And oh by the way have just been out for a 80 mile ride round the mendips, sorry its just to good a bike...

MilesB
04-04-2006, 12:35 PM
...if you have more than one of anything :dunce: .

How do you rate gear, when you have 2 helmets, 4 jackets, 2 pairs of boots, 3 pairs of gloves... mix and match depending upon conditions.

Duncan
04-04-2006, 08:10 PM
Just type in OTHER for everything and it slews the stats so much that best boots will be Prexport Others, Best Jacket Fieldsheer Others, Lid an Arai Other etc. Then watch the suckers walking round the local bike Emporium trying to buy OTHER gear, manufacturers wondering where all the advertising and R&D spend went when OTHER can win when he doesnt even advertise.