PDA

View Full Version : Termis - Wow!

Headhunter
03-04-2006, 09:31 AM
My low level carbon termis arrived Friday, well had to collect them from the depot after Parcelforce ****** up the delivery!

Anyway what a difference they make! So, so, so many cars moved over when they heard me coming down the road this morning! Amd the amount of looks I got on Sunday riding through London was the nuts - especially when the 3 very good looking girls all gave me a massive smile at the lights!

Cheers to all who gave advice and will hopefully be able to show them off on the Italian night at the Ace.

sjr999r
03-04-2006, 11:19 AM
Cant wait till i get my hi-level 105db's sil motos.on this week,mind u the chrome tank is getting a few looks and the roof helmet aswell,even more so with the girlyies;) ;) ;) :thumbsup: :D
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c92/16v-cuprasport/DSCN0661.jpg

Headhunter
03-04-2006, 11:49 AM
Here that!

Bring on the warm summer months! :chuckle:

Shame I missed your low-level Termis the other week (swear it was you).

emily's driver
06-04-2006, 09:51 AM
I'm still waiting for the ZARD system to go on my bike. It's not likely I will have it in time for the weekender which is a shame, but I am trying to resist the tempatation to give in to my impatience and slap a full Termignoni system on it. I am sure it will be worth the wait though and I like the Sci Fi look where the cans terminate.

singletrack
06-04-2006, 11:00 AM
You are probably best running it in with the original system anyway before you put the ZARDs on.
I am looking forward to see some piccies of it.

emily's driver
06-04-2006, 12:21 PM
You are probably best running it in with the original system anyway before you put the ZARDs on.
I am looking forward to see some piccies of it.

That's the plan for now, which I guess is my only option anyway as the system wont be available for some time yet. As I said just don't want to go down the Termi route if I can help it, even though they have graced my last four Dukes.