PDA

View Full Version : Weekender Help..........

Didge
03-04-2006, 08:40 AM
Anyone living say, 50 or so miles from me, going to the Weekender by car/van, who could carry Jan & my gear? I can get our gear up to you a few days before, so there'd be no problem there.
Jan's arm will still be in a cast probably, and she'll find it very difficult carrying the bulky rucksack for the long journey, and hold on to me on the bike.
Our stuff was originally going to be taken up by Martins parents, but obviously after Martins nasty accident, their trip up there is cancelled.
Any offers, gratefully recieved. Cheers.:thumbsup:

Didge
05-04-2006, 09:09 PM
No one?...................

bigredduke
06-04-2006, 08:34 AM
I was going to come in the car with the monster on a trailer because it's a long way and I am camping. If the bike is not fixed & I can't scrounge a replacement it looks like I might just arrive on four wheels :thumbsdown: if that is permitted?

Anyone from the North or North East (or any point within reason) between here & Arrow Mill who wants gear transporting, let me know.

Drucilla
06-04-2006, 10:42 AM
I am going over in the car but not until Saturday Morning, if this will help i can take stuff, but a trek up to us is as about the same as dropping it off at the Mill beforehand, unless you post it or are your pants classed as hazardous in the mail.

Paranoid Dave
06-04-2006, 11:13 AM
can gary t not pass by en route and strap it to his wagon.

Julie
06-04-2006, 11:34 AM
I am going over in the car but not until Saturday Morning, if this will help i can take stuff, but a trek up to us is as about the same as dropping it off at the Mill beforehand, unless you post it or are your pants classed as hazardous in the mail.

nat i have just had a thought.....can you bring somthing up in the car for me?

MilesB
06-04-2006, 12:05 PM
can gary t not pass by en route and strap it to his wagon.
Nah - he's got no luggage capacity yet - GT will be tank bag and rucksacking again this year.