PDA

View Full Version : M900 footrest hangers

nick40
02-04-2006, 07:11 PM
Hi Folks

I am after an original pair of hangers for my 1997 m900. The ones I have are fine but I want to powder coat them a new colour and dont want to take it off the road for another week. prefferably with all the gubbins ie gear change and brake pedal.

thanks

Nick

eonan
02-04-2006, 07:44 PM
Hi mate...I have a set here from a '98 M750, I think they're the same. Looks wise...well they're not that pretty, otherwise they're in perfect working order.

If you were getting them blasted and coated it wouldn't much matter. Let me know if you're intrested, or want some photos.

nick40
02-04-2006, 08:04 PM
Hi mate

thanks for your help, how much do you want for them? I will check with my local dealer tommorow but I think they will fit, Im not in any major rush so let me know how much you want including postage.

Thanks

nick

eonan
02-04-2006, 09:36 PM
Hi mate

thanks for your help, how much do you want for them? I will check with my local dealer tommorow but I think they will fit, Im not in any major rush so let me know how much you want including postage.

Thanks

nick

Hey don't worry about that...if you are going to make use of them, then you can have them...gratis likes. Let me know if you want them, and send me a pm with an address.