PDA

View Full Version : I've seen the trike

Albie
02-04-2006, 05:29 PM
Wahey that blokey GT brought his trike out this morning. Absolutly great mate. Looks superb and great workmanship:hail: . The amount of effort in such a small amount of time is astounding. I actually sat on it. Feels a bit strange in the fact that it wont fallover but it is truly only a Monster. Everybody had a look and I didnt hear one person say anything negative. DSC superbikers think its great.Well done Gary and where did you get your tax disc:D

:tgoe: :tgoe:

We now need a trike section ( fatbloke) and a trike smilie :D

gary tompkins
02-04-2006, 06:31 PM
Ah yes the tax disc... :look: :on:

Glad you all liked the finished article, and hope everybody avoided a good soaking on the way home? Very impressed by Miles custom made rack modification as well - can see quite a few members wanting one of those :cool:

See you for the ride up to Arrow Mill in a few weeks :D

GULLY
02-04-2006, 07:03 PM
Hi Gary

That is tip top mate :thumbsup:
I hope you take her next sat on run:woot:

Gully:spin:

gary tompkins
02-04-2006, 07:43 PM
Glad we caught you just before you shot off Gully. Didn't realise you and Mr Critcher hadn't met before, that just goes to show how little Paul gets out these days? :chuckle:

Hope to be up for the Folkestone run next weekend, but I'll have to confirm later in the week. Will have to be on trike anyway as I''ve only got one gearchange conversion to share between it and the solo for the time being ;)