PDA

View Full Version : Strange things happening???

Shandy
01-04-2006, 08:26 AM
Right i've got a bit of a problem viewing the site hopefully i can explain this,

On the desktop PC the site views fine no problems at all, when it comes to using the laptop everything is all squashed up and shoved to one side as per the attached pic :confused:

Both computers are running XP and seem to have the same settings for web stuff, am i missing something obvious and being a bit thick :dunce:

Anyone got any ideas whats going on???

Cheers,

Shandy

bod
01-04-2006, 10:25 AM
Is it the same for all web sites on the laptop, if so check your settings for resolution in control pannel.

Monkey Boy
01-04-2006, 10:30 AM
Looks like you are using 800x600 resolution on the laptop. Common for desktops to use 1024x720 as default.

Shandy
01-04-2006, 11:06 AM
Is it the same for all web sites on the laptop, if so check your settings for resolution in control pannel.

Its only doing it on this site thats the really wierd bit everything else on the web is fine, checked the resolution thats on 1024x720, all the settings are the same as on the desktop, i just don't get it :confused:

PS: just to add another little bit in its not doing it on every page of the UKMOC just some of them :confused: :dizzy: :hissy: :Furious:

Gilps
01-04-2006, 04:48 PM
I have had this problem for a couple of months. My laptop running XP is fine. The desktop running 98 has exactly this problem. I did mention this some time back on another post and the reply was that it was being looked into. This is the only site where I have this problem.