PDA

View Full Version : Littel trip round the M40....

benson
30-03-2006, 06:04 PM
OK so I'm a sad shop a holic - shoes, ear rings, bits for the bike...

SO seeing as I've booked some annual leave next week I'm going to go and visit Spareshack - thinking Thursday at this point in time...

If anyone wants to come along or meet up for a coffee etc let me know - thinking of a mid morning start and then if the weather's nice who knows - alternatively if the weather's crap I'll be here watching daytime tv...:D

Nonnie
30-03-2006, 06:06 PM
I do believe I am out with Shirley on Monday! She should be back from Injah and Rod's on leave, the kids are on holiday, I do believe I shall be out to lunch! Wanna come?

grunter
30-03-2006, 06:08 PM
I Could Drop It @ Stuarts 4 Ya?

benson
30-03-2006, 06:09 PM
Hi Nonnie - sadly I'm only on leave Thursday and Friday - but otherwise I'd love to :dunce:

Yes please Grunter - I'll be at Stu's Thursday hopefully - and seriously - what do I owe you??? ;)

CK & AK
30-03-2006, 06:40 PM
Rachel - wot sort of time were you thinking of 'doing' lunch?

If weather playing ball, could shoot up to meet you :cool: - its been a while!!!

benson
30-03-2006, 06:56 PM
Hello both - I'm free all day on Thursday - oh the joys of annual leave - would be lovely to see you both!! Where do you recommend - wanna meet at Spareshack?

CK & AK
30-03-2006, 10:07 PM
can meet at Spareshack if you like - say 1pm?

I know there is a pub round the corner, but not sure what the food is like - maybe Stu can let us know?

C:)

benson
30-03-2006, 10:59 PM
Sounds good to me - will be grand to catch up - see you at the shack then at 1pm
x

CK & AK
05-04-2006, 07:35 AM
Hi Rachel, I now have an interview tomorrow at 11.
Have also got to get over to visit my dad in the nursing home (its his birthday tomorrow) and there is a 'tea' for him at 3, so please accept apologies if I have to cut out the 'middle appointment' wont you?
I'll try & swing by for an hour or so if I can tho mate

C:)

benson
05-04-2006, 12:31 PM
Yeah no worries C - wish you well for the interview and I hope your Dad enjoys his day too!

See you maybe Easter Sunday - I'm not sure what I'm up to that weekend but if I'm around I'll see you at the pub for lunch! The early morning meet at Box Hill is just that bit toooooooo early for me to drag myself out of bed and round the M25 but the lunch idea is certainly a good one!!!

xxxx

CK & AK
05-04-2006, 03:14 PM
Hi Rachel - I'd better post up in the events section :eek:
The pub on Easter Sunday are cool about us riding there (aiming to arrive by 12.20/30) but it is a (usually) pricey gaff - and I hadnt mentioned lunch on the postings about the meet, nor on the messages about it - someone has 'assumed' this :eek:
I'll check things out on Friday & report back.

You could get your sorry backside out of bed & make Box by 11.30, which would give you a chance to say 'Hi', you lazy baggage! :p

benson
05-04-2006, 04:14 PM
Yeah I know... It's a good 2 hours from here though and 9.30 is just too rude on a Sunday morning!!!! Anyway - you never know! Whatever happens I'll try to catch up with everyone on the day and even if I'm the only one I'll be having lunch somewhere!!!!;)