PDA

View Full Version : Next Italian Night at Ace.....?

craigie
28-03-2006, 09:15 PM
Who's up for it, and when exactly is it?

I've had a strange start to the year, house on fire, jumped out of window at 5am, slept at very kind friends houses for weeks, moving every weekend on the bike with my girl on the back and far too many bags, had bike knocked over whilst telling a counsellor how **** my life is, moved into a "nearly ready" flat that wasn't nearly at all, leaking bath & washing machine, boarded up windows, living room door fell off, stank of damp, had to clear out old flat after landlord went insane and said that the fire had not damaged flat and that we had not cleaned it for five years! to get deposit back.

Getting back on my feet now, have a lovely (expensive) new pad, a maxxed out credit card and a dented bike, which after a seeing to with a scaffolding pole passed it's MOT.

So it would be nice to see some folks and talk bike bollocks, if its no pissing down or hailstoning.....

benson
28-03-2006, 09:21 PM
Blimey Craigie!!! It sounds to me you have had the start to the year from hell - so it would be good to see you and buy you a drink and wish you all the best for the rest of the year! By the sounds of it it can hearldy get any more difficult!!!

It's the 13th April by the way - hoping to be there about 7 ish???

Take care and see you then!

Benson

slob
28-03-2006, 09:24 PM
bl00dy hell mate, I was wondering where you'd been hiding,
Italian Night is still 2nd Thursdays.
Hope to see you 13th April at the Ace.
In the mean time you've got my number if there's anything I can do to help.

benson
28-03-2006, 09:28 PM
Me too - 07973 449 354 - see you in a couple of weeks!

craigie
28-03-2006, 10:03 PM
Cheers folks, I appreciate it.

Look forward to seeing you, 7ish sounds grand.

Hoping for the rest of the year to be a wee bit easier.....

gary tompkins
28-03-2006, 10:22 PM
I may be up for the Ace meet in April if the weather's not too pants :)

scrapps
29-03-2006, 12:10 PM
Hi all i may be up for drink at ace:drunk: if weather not bad:thumbsdown: (no water proofs plus long ride from hear...)

Melnie Mouse
29-03-2006, 01:42 PM
yeah i'm going, i've always wanted to go... I'm definately going to go infact!

Bodybag
29-03-2006, 06:21 PM
Sorry guys and girls but my potentially first outing to the Ace has been overtaken by a lads two wheeled touring weekend in Ireland. Going on the 12th back on the 16th. I'll be there for the Italian day on Sunday 7th May and for the normal Italian night on the 11th hopefully (If Beelzebub ever gets his brakes sorted out!!).

Phil

CK & AK
29-03-2006, 08:24 PM
might possibly be stirring our backsides to pop along too :)

benson
29-03-2006, 08:29 PM
Hu - bloomin - ra!
Will be lovely to see a few familiar faces again!
And then we can plot a London/Essex/Norfolk/Suffolk (come on guys!!!) ride to the DD at Brands Hatch too!!!

Darry
12-04-2006, 11:36 PM
What time are you guys arriving at the ace? I may join you... you lucky people! :D

Although forecast doesn't look great.

Darry.

slob
13-04-2006, 05:56 AM
What time are you guys arriving at the ace? I may join you... you lucky people! :D

Although forecast doesn't look great.

Darry.
I'll be there around 7

benson
13-04-2006, 07:39 AM
I should be there at a similar time;)

Runningman
13-04-2006, 04:34 PM
Hope you are all still going, see you there at seven.
Headhunter, short notice but are you going over to this? If so, I could meet you in the City.
r

gary tompkins
13-04-2006, 05:35 PM
I may be up for the Ace meet in April if the weather's not too pants :)

Err... sorry guys cancel that :thumbsdown:

Trike has just developed a fault in the wiring to the side lights that's blowing fuses, and I need to sort it before venturing out after dark.

See you at Arrow Mill in a few weeks with any luck?

benson
13-04-2006, 08:35 PM
Eight of us that must surely be a record!! :spin:

Good to catch up with everyone - old faces as well as the new!!! Glad to hear Craig's year has stopped deteriorating!!!!!:shocked:

Headhunter has got flu so he sent apologies - hope he's well enough for the Chip Run to Sarfend - miraculous the healing power of the humble chip!!!:hail: :hail: :hail:

Meanwhile for those of you coming on the 22nd - I'll be heading to Bibbys at 11.30 which is as the M25 and A12 junction - so see folks at Bibbys...

Meanwhile I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow - surely I can't get wet every day this week:Furious: