PDA

View Full Version : insurance

zaker
28-03-2006, 06:37 PM
Just bought an S4R and want to know what insurance group they are ?
Norwich Union are trying to tell me that they are 2 groups higher than my previous bike ( RSV Mille) which is group 16/17.
Any help would be appreciated.

cheers Z

Scotty
28-03-2006, 06:49 PM
parkers (http://www.parkers.co.uk/pricing/used_bike/valuation.aspx?deriv=6302&plate=73) says ig 14 ???

geecy1
28-03-2006, 09:12 PM
Get quote from E-BIKE you will half your premium

geecy1
28-03-2006, 09:13 PM
Get a quote from E-BIKE you will half your premium

smiffyuk
30-03-2006, 05:02 PM
yep - ebike did it for me too !

kawadave
17-04-2006, 11:35 AM
Sorry if all this comes out wrong or in the wrong place or whatever; forgive me I am new to these forum things.
Having decided to buy my 04 plate S4 Monster just before my insurance renewal to save on administration fees; I got a quote from the company I have been with for the last few years. £217 for my Yam XJR1300 and about £205 for the Monster. But the NCD would only apply to one so the Yam would be going up for sale.
Then noticed a card for Ducati insurance amongst all the paperwork that came with the bike. Give it a try thinks I. Wow £198 for both bikes on the same policy, fantastic or what, but then when I went to recall the quote as my insurance expired at noon today, it would not pull up the information. Damm fill it all in again, but then it gets to calculating premium and wouldn't proceed any further.
Now I don't know if it is something to do with religion and accepting payment on holy days or what (B&Q and Wickes DIY was shut yesterday as well) but I don't like having bikes uninsured for any amount of time.
That is when you guys came to the rescue and reading the recommendations for Ebike tried them.
£166 for both bikes again! That is unreal I am tempted to withdraw my ZX9R from auction on Ebay and add that to the policy as well.
So just like to say many, many thanks, you have made my Easter!
Now to do some more browsing and see if I can get a bit of technical help as well with the bike.
Muchos grasias, mi amigos.

bod
18-04-2006, 06:39 PM
Wow £198 for two bikes you must be an old git;) or im calling all the wrong people.

Where's about in Donny are you, aint seen another monster round here for age's.