PDA

View Full Version : MAD COW RACING very brief Cadwell report

spares geezer
27-03-2006, 09:01 AM
At Cadwell Friday after collecting the bikes at 6.30 the night before from Aylesbury.

Both bikes had problems and we got about 6 very wet laps in between us before heading home with one bike needing a full rebuild (bearing behind the front sprocket decided to collapse!).

Got back Saturday night,then on Sunday my bike got oil leek and I was black flagged after two laps of untimed practice again in the wet. Ended up sharing a bike with Kieran, he did one race and got a blinding start and got a well deserved 16th and I managed to gain one place and stay upright in the second race.

As far as we're concerned it was an amazing result for both of us after having so much **** luck, having never seen the circuit or ridden the bikes before Friday, never raced,being covered in mud for most of the weekend and to top it all being brought back by Green Flag with the van on the back of a lorry and trailer behind after the exhaust on the van snapped off!

Roll on Brands....it can only get better!

Stuart
www.spareshack.cpm
Pazza Vacca Scuderia (Mad Cow Racing)

marchesini
28-03-2006, 09:29 PM
Echo what was said to Zimbo - anybody who gets on a racetrack deserves a medal. Whether for a giggle or to win, balls of steel the lot of you.

Let's hope your luck (or at least the reliability) improves along with the weather.

Well done fella

simon

spares geezer
29-03-2006, 10:03 AM
Cheers Simon, long way to go yet and would have liked a better result but all things considered I'm just pleased we came away with some sort of result.