PDA

View Full Version : Sarfend chip run- 22 or 23 April

benson
26-03-2006, 12:57 PM
Just been to start the clean up process after the deluge of yesterday and have decided I need a tleast another 4 cups of tea before I do anything resembling hard work...;)

What about plotting to have another ride out on the 22/23 April - I figure that's the weekend before the weekender and it really ought to be sunny by then!!! :p

What about Sarfend????? - it's between Norfolk and London - it's Essex, it's naff and there is the BEST fish and chip shop in the WORLD there - Baileys on the sea front - and we could go on the rides on the fair, see the sea (OK it's nearly sea) and and and......:thumbsup:

I'll put it in my diary - anyone else want to come???

slob
26-03-2006, 08:16 PM
buggritbuggritbuggrit! 23rd is another DesmoDue race and Brands, how do you manage to pick conflicting dates so reliably? Are you using the race calendar by any chance?

benson
26-03-2006, 08:21 PM
:dunce: Oh dear and the answer is no - I'm afraid i haven't looked at the calendar...

Never mind - we will toast your absence with a chip buttie!!!

slob
26-03-2006, 08:25 PM
.Never mind - we will toast your absence with a chip buttie!!!
Oh well, that's all right then!
Hope to CYA @ the Ace or elsewhere before then... I've still got that goodie bag for you.

benson
26-03-2006, 08:28 PM
Yehaaah!!!!:drunk:

I will be at the Ace next Sunday for the Buell day -complete with many many test rides and then again on the 13th April for Italian night - hope to see you there???;)

Paranoid Dave
26-03-2006, 09:05 PM
benson, if you want more info on it..
http://www.bike-pix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11977
or have you been watching this anyway.

benson
26-03-2006, 09:31 PM
Cheers PD - I've just joined the forum a week ago!

I'll be there on the bikes from 10 - I must remember to go to bed without too much alcohol in my veins the night before...:D

benson
27-03-2006, 03:26 PM
OK by popular demand the chip run will be Sunday the 23rd April (I think that's the date on the Sunday!) More details shortly - won't be madly early - more like an afternoon outing for chips and m aybe a fewer of the better roads rather than the M25!