PDA

View Full Version : runs to ducati glasgow

sidestand
25-03-2006, 09:37 PM
hi guys iam thinking out aloud here i will have to email glasgow first to see if it all right to have a run into glasgow and watch tv and drink there coffee and maybe buy something small as a reminder of what we are missing in aberdeenshire area if you fancy get back to me and will talk with glasgow :thumbsup:

tamtbam@hotmail
26-03-2006, 05:18 AM
Hullo there sidestand.
I've got to go in to pick up an oil filter so if you want to meet up on your way doon fur a cuppa to warm up yur bits afor the ongoing journey give us a bell. Tam.:idea: :thumbsup:

dam
26-03-2006, 09:50 AM
hi guys iam thinking out aloud here i will have to email glasgow first to see if it all right to have a run into glasgow and watch tv and drink there coffee and maybe buy something small as a reminder of what we are missing in aberdeenshire area if you fancy get back to me and will talk with glasgow :thumbsup:

Martin at Ducati Glasgow's door is always open on a Sunday for the GP races (and his mum makes a mean cup of coffee), obviously a bit late for todays race but if you are coming down any other Sunday I'll see you there.

P.S. bring lots of money for shiney new bits
:p

eonan
26-03-2006, 10:03 AM

I love to come down...you pass right by my door too :thumbsup: My bike's off the road though...I'm waiting for a new camshaft end cap from Ducati Glasgow as it happens. Maybe you could pick it up for me ;)

Like Tam...my door's open for a cuppa anytime mate.

Ratchet
28-03-2006, 08:54 PM
going through saturday morning to get new rear tyre if antone else is going, or if you still need your cover picked up eonan :thumbsup: