PDA

View Full Version : Generosity knows no bounds

emily's driver
25-03-2006, 06:03 PM
I can't let the day go by without a very big thank you to Robin et al at Veloce Motorcycles. Nonnie and I were intending to ride two up on her bike to Southwold for the Norfolk / Suffolk meet today but she used her charm on Robin and he let me take a new Sports Classic in resplendent orange out, for the day, since I am STILL waiting for my S4RS to be prepared. I'm feeling terribly guilty now that I did not pass the business their way now, especially as they have an identical one to mine sitting there in the showroom awaiting a new home.

I suppose the riding position on the Sports Classic came as no surprise after my years on 748s 998s & 999s but the way the bike handled and felt was. It felt so agile and zippy it was hard to believe it was a 1000cc. If I had the money this would be an ideal second bike and it certainly drew a lot of attention from passers by. Made my 999 seem rather ponderous by comparison, but I think a lot of that had to do with my absence from two wheels for four months and my excitement at the first ride of the year. It was a top day out and great fun.

So thanks again Robin. You are a real gent and always make the time for people. All I will say is if you are in the market for a new bike, you can't go far wrong if you gave Veloce a ring. I would recommend them to anyone.

Paranoid Dave
26-03-2006, 02:01 PM
top marks, a gold star and entry to the tufty club go to that man indeed.