PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 1st April - Findon, Sussex

JMo
25-03-2006, 06:21 PM
Popped into Cissbury Leathers today (next door to the DSC monthly haunt of John Henry's cafe) in Findon, and they told me they are having an open day next Saturday - 1st April (no, this is not a joke) - to celebrate their referbishment and expansion of next stock ranges...

There will be loads of deals and special offers - discounts ranging form 10%-30% off all gear including Arai, Shoei, Bell, Momo, KBC, Alpinestars, Arlen Ness and loads of boots and accessories... there will be an auction for various items and a raffle/prize draw, and BSB star Chris Walker will also be there for pictures/autographs and such like.

John Henry's are also offering anyone who attends the event special deals on tucker next door, so I suggest we meet there from 10.30-11am for a brunch-time bite, then go and check out the betty bargins!

See you there!

JennyMo

xxx

ps. Cissbury have offered any UKMOC or DSC members 10% off when they shop at Cissbury on a Sunday - reckon that should swell the numbers on the 3rd Sunday each month eh?

benson
26-03-2006, 02:00 PM
Looks like there will be some bargains - sadly I'm busy next Saturday so shop for me!!!!!

The Ace are having a Buell filled day next Sunday and I've booked myself onto as many test rides as it is possible to have (including the rather tall looking Ulysses thing - complete with platform boots...) so if anyone fancies a day on a Buell let me know! I'll be the one drooling over the Lightning - I'm sure I ought not to like it but I do!!!