PDA

View Full Version : Anybody going to Cadwell on Sunday

pooh
25-03-2006, 05:51 PM
Hi Folks
The Desmo Due brigade are at Cadwell on Sunday so there will be some good Monster racing. I will be going just before lunch and should be found with the Knight Racing Team if you fancy a chat (look for the fat one with glasses)

Regards
Ian

Mand
26-03-2006, 02:48 AM
Yup we should be there too. :thumbsup:

psychlist
27-03-2006, 07:32 AM
Hi Folks
.........should be found with the Knight Racing Team if you fancy a chat (look for the fat one with glasses)

UmMMm! Wait til Ck reads that :shocked:

Zimbo
27-03-2006, 09:03 AM
Morning Paul, how's the shoulder this morning?

CK & AK
27-03-2006, 09:37 AM
Good to see you again Pooh & Tigger :D - even tho the weather was not nice :( (wish I had rung you, to experience some warm atmosphere, instead of the 'Glastonbury' conditions we had for the 3 days & nights we had! :eek: )

Psychlist - shurrit, you nit!! :p

Good to see you too Mand, sorry we didnt have much time for chat, but with 2 bikes in different races it all gets a bit manic at times!!

Good results for the first race, as Tango (our 620monster) was 4th in the 1st race, and 3rd in the 2nd race - with Andy also picking up a 3rd in the SOT race in the torrential rain late in the afternoon. Snotty our 583 monster finished safely in 18th place in both her races (with another 6 bikes behind him, so no no disgrace there) with a jubilant Paul happy to cross the finishing line in one piece, on his first outing as a racer.

We will be back racing at Cadwell again in October, and up there in between for the DSC 2 day trackday in late August (Pooh, have you entered yet?)

Next outing is at Brands on Sun 23rd April, be good to see some of you there:)

Jim66a
27-03-2006, 11:51 AM
I went to Cadwell on saturday, There was a couple of monsters racing, but I couldnt remember what bike numbers to look out for!! :fou: