PDA

View Full Version : If Camels could laugh......

Splinters
24-03-2006, 07:59 PM
..the world would be a better place...

Hello Alllll.........waves robustly at the little screen.....Very much a newbie here...same ole cliche..been wanting to do this for YEARRS...but finally got around to it....never happier and no looking back....ok...maybe lifesavers..lol

Time to roll up my sleeves and get my hands dirty....Have a wonderful ducati man who may be known to you on here...in a bad BAD way....Who is presently killing his lungs doing a beautiful paint job on my tank....for an up and coming burfday....who needs chocolates.???

Would be great to get talking to some of you...and get some tarmac under my wheels......

http://smilies.vidahost.com/cwm/cwm3d/3dbiggrin3.gif

bad-yeti
24-03-2006, 08:03 PM
Hi there Splinters.

...wait a sec, more chicks...what is happening here?!?:drunk:

Welcome to the forum and have a great time, we're not a bad bunch really ;)

See you around....maybe.

BY

P.S. Camels CAN laugh!!!!!

See what I mean......
http://www.acclaimimages.com/_gallery/_SM/0078-0505-1812-5837_SM.jpg

Yorkie
24-03-2006, 08:09 PM
Welcome!

Yorkie.

Didge
24-03-2006, 08:39 PM
Splinters, welcome to the fold. I see you are very local to me, as you are in Crawley, and I'm in Smallfield.
I also see Bad-yeti is in Crawley too, so hopefully see all of you very soon.:thumbsup:

bad-yeti
27-03-2006, 12:05 PM
Look forward to it Didge, this will be my first "full" season, so I will probably be out and about every weekend.

See you soon.

BY

Fodder
27-03-2006, 03:51 PM
My hometown. Whereabouts?

Enjoy, the Sussex and Surrey lot are a great bunch but watch out for those Hampsters:thumbsup:

Albie
27-03-2006, 05:09 PM
My hometown. Whereabouts?

Enjoy, the Sussex and Surrey lot are a great bunch but watch out for those Hampsters:thumbsup:
What about Kent and essex then you yankie:D :D :running:

Splinters
29-03-2006, 01:19 PM
Ahhh Fodder ...the creepy Crawley made of roundabouts with some tarmac thrown between....at least we get the coast eh..?

Sooooo new here, my DAS is in two weeks....cant wait SOOOO excited....and my baby waiting patiently to take me out and throw me off bless her ducati whiskers. lol

Was hoping to pass before Box hill....but, *pouts* tis not to be....

Hope you alls are going anyway and have a great one for me...

Will be there in spirit.....

Will be scrutinising every page for a ride out after the 24 of April tho...spring is coming ...the covers are coming off and the tarmac will be warming nicely...

YEEEEE HAAAAAAA...........

Splinters.

singletrack
29-03-2006, 01:30 PM
It looks like you are confident you are going to pass your DAS.

Good Luck and enjoy your Monster.

Splinters
04-04-2006, 01:05 PM
Singletrack...dont let the cool veneer fool you...lol Nervous as hell...but what the heck....just got to get on with it....we were all here once...

Smiles wryly......at the world.....lol :spin:

Splinters.

Lady-Bob
04-04-2006, 11:52 PM
Singletrack...dont let the cool veneer fool you...lol Nervous as hell...but what the heck....just got to get on with it....we were all here once...

Smiles wryly......at the world.....lol :spin:

Splinters.

Don't look at the Kerb... don't look at the kerb .... don't look at the kerb

That's what I kept saying to myself as I did my u-turn - D@MN! I looked at it!

Good luck and welcome

Lady-Bob
04-04-2006, 11:53 PM
Have a wonderful ducati man who may be known to you on here...in a bad BAD way....Who is presently killing his lungs doing a beautiful paint job on my tank....for an up and coming burfday....who needs chocolates.???

BTW who?????