PDA

View Full Version : New S4Rs Testastretta

NC35
20-03-2006, 08:44 PM
Hi All
Just booked my monster in for its 2nd service at Ducati Leeds, and they have just taken delivery of 2 new S4Rs Testastrettas.

One is in the show room, picture attached (sorry for the quality taken on my phone) and the other is soon to be ready for test rides :o)

The show room is an amazing pearl white with red corsa stripes. Good news for the purists out there, much of the plumbing has been hidden.

Just give Charlie or Jane a call and book a test ride, please mention your UKMOC

Doubt it, but really hope that I get one for the day mine is in, fingers crossed as well as everything else.

sidrat
20-03-2006, 08:49 PM
Isnt it Gorgeous, i pick mine up in that lovely colour at the end of the week, can't wait, it will rain of course!

Dave G
20-03-2006, 08:53 PM
Hmm, I'm not a fan, that radiator looks like it'll scoop up unwary pedestrians who get too close.
It might be powerful,but thats certainly no display engine.
Air cooled ,everytime.

Zimbo
20-03-2006, 09:08 PM
Had a good close look over one on Saturday, very nice but I'd be very concerned about the safety of the oil cooler, located just behind the front wheel where any stones and crap will be thrown straight into it!
But then, I'm a fan of the air cooled monster, so perhaps I'm biased?

Nonnie
20-03-2006, 09:12 PM
Then build yourself a protector using fine mesh from B and Q, a trip to the platers for some dandy nickel plating and some ingenious use of fasteners and Bob's your oil cooler protector!

This is what will be mostly happening in my house next week!