PDA

View Full Version : Happy St.Patrick's day!

ricky
17-03-2006, 05:45 PM
hi everyone!! :mand: Soz im abit blocked at da min!! Hope every1 is happy and enjoying there day i met prince Andrew today!! Not a bad bloke actually!! I have pics to prove it!! see ya!:mand:

dustybin
17-03-2006, 05:47 PM
hi everyone!! :mand: Soz im abit blocked at da min!! Hope every1 is happy and enjoying there day i met prince Andrew today!! Not a bad bloke actually!! I have pics to prove it!! see ya!:mand:

I'm surprised security let you anywhere near him!

Happy St Patrick's Day Ricky.

ricky
17-03-2006, 05:53 PM
I WAS security!!!

Paranoid Dave
17-03-2006, 07:05 PM
i thought you had to be taller for that job?

Pugi
17-03-2006, 08:32 PM
Happy St. Paddy's to all of you. I'm currently in Austin, Texas and am just about to go out to celebrate since I'm a few hours behind...but I'll catch up! Seen plenty of numbnuts here who clebrate their freeom of wearing no gear at all (it's 25-28 C), but they were riding 'other' V-twins anyway. Saw a Monster yesterday though, Yay! Hope to met up with you when I get back and hope I can take the weather with me back.

Darry
17-03-2006, 10:05 PM
Raise your glasses to St Paddy... he was a brit you know!!! :mand:

:booze:

walkingpictures
17-03-2006, 11:35 PM
Party on boys,the Irish were alive and kicking in the pub tonight:) hope they are too full of Guinness to play at Twickenham :chuckle:

Kimbo

Ade
18-03-2006, 01:32 AM
My head really really hurts,
nausea is not that far behind,
breakfast is making a second appearance,
Im 8 hrs in front of you guys,
my only cure would be to keep on going, but I ran out of cash, or lost it, or gave it to the man behind the ramp. Argh

Fodder
18-03-2006, 02:23 AM
I'm 8 hours behind so i'm going out in a minute. Those crazy yanks go mad for St Patrick so it's always a bit of a larf on the strip. Byeee.

ricky
18-03-2006, 08:53 AM
Raise your glasses to St Paddy... he was a brit you know!!! :mand:

:booze:
So Am I!! its just another excuse to get drunk and boy am i payin for it today!! :banghead: oh my poor wee head!!! i went to the loo this mornin (ill spare u the details) but i found out that food colouring makes EVERYTHING green!! :chuckle: totallt gross!!

Pugi
21-03-2006, 12:24 AM
You said it...the yanks go mad...my accent had them ask me for autographs and if the could buy me drink!? I was helped out of the bar at 5ish....I think, and ended up partying with some student til the wee hours of the morning. Got to bed at 9 am. :drunk:

And now for my next trick. I'm in San Antonio today and just waiting to cause some trouble tonight. :D

Darry
21-03-2006, 12:34 AM
You said it...the yanks go mad...my accent had them ask me for autographs and if the could buy me drink!? I was helped out of the bar at 5ish....I think, and ended up partying with some student til the wee hours of the morning. Got to bed at 9 am. :drunk:

And now for my next trick. I'm in San Antonio today and just waiting to cause some trouble tonight. :D

Pugi, the Yanks went mad for a Guildford accent? :mand:

Pugi
21-03-2006, 12:39 AM
Pugi, the Yanks went mad for a Guildford accent? :mand:

I'm half irish and that's where and how I learnt to speak english. Therefore I have a bit of an irish accent...or so people tell me. Find it hard to tell my own accent...

PS. Go to bed.

Darry
21-03-2006, 11:57 AM
PS. Go to bed.

That accent won't work with me! :D

Pugi
23-03-2006, 01:41 AM
That accent won't work with me! :D

You have obviously been in the states aswell. ;)