PDA

View Full Version : Ducati Bristol Saturday 18th March

Duncan
14-03-2006, 08:01 PM
The Bristol group of Ducati and Monster Owners have a monthly meet 3rd Saturday in each month at Riders, Ducati Bristol between 10am and noon. Last month about 20 Ducatisti came and said hi including a few newbies so lets improve on that.

Whilst its touch and go at the moment, we may have the new Monster S4RS to look at.

The manager Martin and sales manager Ian are keen to see this meet grow and will be about to listen to ideas and to help wherever they can They will also be glad to load debt onto your credit card if you feel the need to shop.

So hope to see you there.

D

Zimbo
14-03-2006, 08:27 PM
I'll be there, provided it's not dreadful weather!

sadbiker
15-03-2006, 07:16 AM
As Zimbo above,

That should be Me and Cor, Who is the foreign sounding salesman at Riders Bristol. I owe him a coffee, just hope he doesn't mind that I bought me bike from Bridgwater (they offered the better deal).

steve wright
15-03-2006, 11:40 PM
Ill try to make this one, subject to weather. i haven't actually met a fellow UKMOC member yet. However i think i did meet Sadbiker and girlfriend in a petrol station near weston last year. I was admiring the hi rise pipes on the 620.

sadbiker
16-03-2006, 10:51 AM
Glad you mentioned Hi Rise pipes, that was COR (the Missus), she might have started asking questions..

Duncan
17-03-2006, 10:37 AM
GREAT NEWS FOR ALL OF YOU COMING TO DUCATI BRISTOL TOMORROW........................

THEY HAVE JUST TAKEN DELIVERY OF THE MONSTER S4RS AND ITS THERE FOR US TO SEE!!!
GET FLEXING THOSE CARDS!!

Duncan
18-03-2006, 07:59 PM
Good to have such an enthusiastic group of you there today.

Pel and Cor had a cold ride in from WSM and JR looked frozen too (shoulda stayed in bed matey!)
All in all about 20 people there and unveiling of S4RS was worth waiting for, nice bike!! Martin at Ducati Bristol pulled a few strings to get the bike in for us so thanks to him and Tim McAbee at Ducati UK.
A few new faces again this month, the new venue is proving successful and Ducati Bristol will be helping us more as we get into summer.
Some of you missed Julian Cade from Motocadia www.motocadia.com but well worth thinking about a visit to Portugal with a track day thrown in at Estoril or Jerez. Anyone interested we can get him to arrange a presentation as hes local to us.

mark749s
18-03-2006, 10:02 PM
got home ok over the bridge to abergavenny. Nice meeting with the MOC peops will see you at symonds yat later

Mark

steve wright
19-03-2006, 02:00 AM
It would appear that i got the timetabling wrong, (posssibly due to last nights inebriation).Arrived at 12.05 'went for a coffee (bloody cold out there) and evryone had gone!
When's symonds yat then?

Zimbo
19-03-2006, 07:36 AM
We were still about at 12 Steve, probably all kicking the new S4RS in the showroom! You weren't on a monster dark were you?

Duncan
19-03-2006, 09:04 AM
Symonds Yat will be 2nd Tuesday in April weather permitting which is April 11th.

sadbiker
20-03-2006, 09:06 AM
Enjoyed meeting up with everyone, took bike out yesterday to Minehead with some friends, one who is running in her new GSXr600, she stated she does see the point in retros/sit up and beg after all the years of being in denial.
She hasn't ridden for ages and is starting to feel it crouched low over the susy. She was complaining about the clutch which has no adjuster's, I did offer to swap over, but she declined after feeling the s2R clutch.

Well 200 miles on the clock now, just another 400 and we can get the 1st service out of the way, lets hope the weather cheers up a bit now.

steve wright
20-03-2006, 10:20 AM
Not a dark, a metallic 900Sie with clip-ons and leo vince hi rise pipes.
I'll try to be more prompt next time! I met some guys from the DSC one of which I bought a power commander from, off e-bay, small world...........