PDA

View Full Version : new area rep for highland

sidestand
14-03-2006, 05:08 PM
hi there guys and girls i will trying to and hopefully get all of us monster owners together if you could get in contact with me and give me help of what you would like to see and do and it will give me a clue to see how many there is of us:ukm:

fatbloke
14-03-2006, 05:14 PM
Hi John
Good luck with Scotland I'll email you all the
email address's of all the members in Scotland
Terry

sidestand
14-03-2006, 06:59 PM
will check through e mail and try to stir up some ideas to get our area buzzing:idea:

eonan
14-03-2006, 07:12 PM
You have a PM

Ratchet
14-03-2006, 09:05 PM
good luck so far as i know largest ukmoc meet up in scotland consisted of................. wait for it................................................ .............................two.
had more on a duc glasgow bbq year before last.
but all the best.
no longer on a monster but give us a shout and if Im free well who knows:banana:

Phoenix
15-03-2006, 08:47 AM
Some of us soft southerners will be winging our way up to Scotland ( west coast) on 27th May for a week. Maybe we can get a meet up sorted :)

CK & AK
15-03-2006, 09:41 AM
sidestand - might be worth you posting on the Ducati Up North website about meets. Their aim is just to get Ducati riders together in the north & Scotland, and is NOT biased to DSC, UKMOC or DOC - just the bikes!! :cool:

You'll find them here: http://www.ducati-upnorth.com/forum/

good luck

C:)

Gizmo
16-03-2006, 03:37 PM
Thanks CK :D I've given you RO status on upnorth sidestand, you can add UKMOC rides or meets to the Upnorth calendar.

tamtbam@hotmail
16-03-2006, 07:40 PM
Hi there sidestand.
Me and the babe(620ie) are up for anything you can think off.
There's a few of us up here and it would be great to have a monster meet up here.
Nice of the lads down south wantin to meet and a good beginin to what you might like to do.
There are ride outs startin next month from Ducati Glasgow and i'm always in touch with the Ducati up north website so a monster spot on the site would be a brill :idea:
Loads of meets in Scotland as well. Have a look at mag Scotland. Might give u a meet for all of us Monster owners to go to.
Aw ra best in your search and if i think of anything i'll let u know.
Knockhills bsb is on the cards for a meet .:yoparty: