PDA

View Full Version : Italian Day at the Ace 7/5

madhatter
11-03-2006, 03:31 PM
Sent to Benson:
"Chappers (Bucks) and I (Beds), normally organise a few Ace Cafe runs throughout the year, to Italian Night, Steetfighter Day, NCC Diamond Day etc, but these are normally a bit later in the year when it is a bit lighter, a bit warmer and not so much road salt and cr@p. Not as much fun to leave home in the dark, arrive in the dark and then return home in the dark, ahem..

Rest assured though Benson, we will support you from the Beds and Bucks areas, when the sun is a little higher in the sky.."

Keep this date on your calender, if you are interested in a Beds and Bucks run down, :ukm: then post up.....come on.....don't be afraid....the sun will shine again soon!:rolleyes:

MH.:freak:

stuartg
11-03-2006, 06:00 PM
Me me me

Steve
I intend to get out more and am going to some MMM meets to

Julie
11-03-2006, 06:12 PM
Me me me

Steve

You know it makes sence!

madhatter
11-03-2006, 09:28 PM
We had a great meet-up with the MMM a couple of years ago north of Grafham Water at a little country-type Pub. Think that we should do it again this year.....what do you think Julie, ol'girl?:mand:

benson
11-03-2006, 11:14 PM
ok - explain the acronym to me - MMM - MIGHTY MARAUDING MONSTERS? Magnificent miniature monkey?

Meanwhile thanks for the support for the Italian Day and hope to see you there!!!

Julie
12-03-2006, 12:01 AM
ok - explain the acronym to me - MMM - MIGHTY MARAUDING MONSTERS? Magnificent miniature monkey?

Meanwhile thanks for the support for the Italian Day and hope to see you there!!!
Midlands Monster Mob.

We are coming along to see you!

Julie
12-03-2006, 12:02 AM
We had a great meet-up with the MMM a couple of years ago north of Grafham Water at a little country-type Pub. Think that we should do it again this year.....what do you think Julie, ol'girl?:mand:
Sound perfect! I'm up for it lets sort a date out and do the same thing as last time.
PS. And who you calling Old!?

benson
12-03-2006, 12:04 AM
Aha! Mysteries revealed! :idea: I think it should be a good day - the last couple have been grand... And then there's the Ace fry up for lunch/brunch..:mand:

The Kevlar Kid
16-03-2006, 01:25 PM
Me me me

Steve

You region tart you :rolleyes: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Dutchman
27-03-2006, 02:03 PM
hmmmmm 7th May is between MotoGP races as well...this does mean I will have to clean my bike...