PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 12th March - Surrey

JMo
09-03-2006, 07:16 PM
Just to say the first Sussex/Surrey Monthly meet is sheduled for this Sunday at Box Hill (from 10.30am) - with a ride out at 11.30 to a pub for lunch. Other regions are welcome of course...

However, being a softie southern bunch, if it's raining, we may have to rethink... so please check in here (or Sussex Events) early on Sunday AM to see if we're still on...

All being well, see any Sussexites at Washington Roundabout 9.30am, and everyone else at Box Hill and hour or so later...

Fingers crossed!

JennyMo

xxx

Darry
10-03-2006, 01:28 AM
:hissy: I'm in stuck Spain and in Paris for the weekend so can't make it :cry: At least I'll get to watch the English stuff it up the French :D Hopefully!

Kato
10-03-2006, 08:27 AM
I'd love to come out to my first meet, and BH is only 20 min's ride for me, but nothing not even my Monster will keep me away from the rugby:running:

Darry
11-03-2006, 03:20 AM
I'd love to come out to my first meet, and BH is only 20 min's ride for me, but nothing not even my Monster will keep me away from the rugby:running:

Hey Kato,

You going over to Paris. Just found out today that after the match I'll be having dinner/p*ss-up with Rory Underwood!

Er... You will be cheering on the chariots won't you!!!?

JMo
11-03-2006, 05:31 PM
Weather forcast is dry, but pretty damn cold (2°C) - sunnier near the coast...

See any Sussexites at Washington Roandabout 9.30am - and everyone else at Box Hill from 10.30...

xxx