PDA

View Full Version : Regular London Meet - Italian Night at The Ace

benson
09-03-2006, 06:51 PM
Ok then here's to trying to make the Ace Cafe Italian Night a regular London event!

It's the second Thursday of every month and I've posted it on the Calendar for all you schedule freaks.

I'll be there (excepting snow, ice or otherwise unclassified acts of god) on the 13th April - so hope to see you soon.

JMo
09-03-2006, 07:33 PM
If the weather is decent (in April? ahem) then I might make it up for this one, as I've not been to the Italian Night, only the day event...

Do they still offer free pasta to anyone who turns up on an Italian bike? or did Blufoot eat it all?!

It'll be a nice pre-weekender warm up!

xxx

benson
09-03-2006, 08:36 PM
I know - might be a bit of a contradiction in terms good weather in April but then again... :scratch:

Oh yes - the free pasta for the first 20 to turn up - is bluefoot still out there?

Hope to see you soon JMo,

Benson
:D

slob
09-03-2006, 09:08 PM
I know - might be a bit of a contradiction in terms good weather in April but then again... :scratch:

Oh yes - the free pasta for the first 20 to turn up - is bluefoot still out there?

Hope to see you soon JMo,

Benson
:D
I'd check that..went to most Italian Nights last year and only saw free pasta once.

benson
09-03-2006, 09:10 PM
Maybe Blufoot got there first???:scratch:

Headhunter
10-03-2006, 07:57 AM
When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie........:D

madhatter
10-03-2006, 02:01 PM
Chappers (Bucks) and I (Beds), normally organise a few Ace Cafe runs throughout the year, to Italian Night, Steetfighter Day, NCC Diamond Day etc, but these are normally a bit later in the year when it is a bit lighter, a bit warmer and not so much road salt and cr@p. Not as much fun to leave home in the dark, arrive in the dark and then return home in the dark, ahem..:thumbsdown:

Rest assured though Benson, we will support you from the Beds and Bucks areas, when the sun is a little higher in the sky..:D

benson
10-03-2006, 09:24 PM
Cheers gang - good to see that we're all willing in the spirit! :cool:

Meanwhile looks like it'll be another wet and cold weekend - here's to central heating and cold beer...:pedro:

Have a good one and keep in touch!:rolleyes: