PDA

View Full Version : Be Warned

Sindy
09-03-2006, 05:36 PM
I dont find this very funny but the guys in my office received this email and thought you guys would see the humour in it.......... (not impressed):thumbsdown:
BE WARNED
I don't how many of you shop at Tesco, but this may be useful to know.

I am posting this to you to warn you of something that happened to
me, as I have become a victim of a clever scam while out shopping.

This happened to me at Tesco in Enfield and it could happen to you.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the boot. They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and Windolene, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts.

It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Tesco.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, and also yesterday."

ricky
09-03-2006, 05:45 PM
And to think i was goin to shop at iceland tonight!! Back in 6 hours!!:woot:

Sindy
09-03-2006, 05:48 PM
Tescos are always doing two for the price of one aparantly, i guess your all of to tescos now

Nonnie
09-03-2006, 07:10 PM
What a perfect Avatar!

gwyndaff
10-03-2006, 11:14 PM
I told this to my wife,..... her response......

yeah right., what man goes to Tescos on his own...:D

Didge
11-03-2006, 10:41 AM
I told this to my wife,..... her response......

yeah right., what man goes to Tescos on his own...:D

Well, I do for a start..........at about 1am, when there's no plebs about.:thumbsup:

gary tompkins
11-03-2006, 11:03 AM
Well, I do for a start..........at about 1am, when there's no plebs about.:thumbsup:

Don't you qualify as one at 1am then Didge? :chuckle:

mark cross
11-03-2006, 11:11 AM
are ther many zombies about at that time?