PDA

View Full Version : Can radials fit Showas?

Gee
07-03-2006, 11:59 PM
I have an 03 S4R. For some time now I have been trying to find out if a new set of fork bottoms can be fitted to my forks to take a set of radial calipers?
I know it is possible to buy a set of adapter plates for the fork bottoms but this is totally defeating the object. I also know that they can be purchased for Ohlins.
Does anybody know if there is such a thing as new radial mount fork bottoms for the Showas?
Any help appreciated.

Zimbo
08-03-2006, 06:04 AM
There are indeed, K-tech manufacture a set, exactly what you need by the sound of it!

http://www.k-tech.uk.com/

Gee
09-03-2006, 09:50 PM
Cheers. They shall receive a call from me.

Zimbo
09-03-2006, 10:12 PM
Let us know how you get on? I'm sure there'll be a few other members interested at some point in converting their forks too.

slob
10-03-2006, 05:44 AM
I have an 03 S4R. For some time now I have been trying to find out if a new set of fork bottoms can be fitted to my forks to take a set of radial calipers?
I know it is possible to buy a set of adapter plates for the fork bottoms but this is totally defeating the object. I also know that they can be purchased for Ohlins.
Does anybody know if there is such a thing as new radial mount fork bottoms for the Showas?
Any help appreciated.
I think Ray at Rosso Corse has a set in... try giving him a bell on 020 7780 9764