PDA

View Full Version : Dianese boots

jwood26
07-03-2006, 06:50 PM
Black, slip on Dianese biker boots. Size 8. Only worn twice so nearly new. Elasticated tops so no slipping.£30.00 ovno.:gromit:

Nonnie
07-03-2006, 07:43 PM
Bugger!

I'd love them, I really would, but they won't fit. Dagnammit.

I've been on the lookout too. Actually I'll start another thread about Dainese stuff as there's some good deals at the moment. Hmmmmmmm Dainese!

jwood26
19-03-2006, 03:47 PM
Just wondered Nonnie. Whens that trip to Cromer/Sheringham that you and the lads have been on about? I've just got back from USA so not up to speed yet!Cheers Jackie

Nonnie
19-03-2006, 04:37 PM
We decided Southwold Jackie.

See here http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=16377
as there are some coming up from London and Essex.

Back on the subject of Dainese (Dainese Dainese, oh with your eyes so blue, Dainese Dainese, I'm sooo in love with youooooooo), I managed to procure the Airstream Corse bluetooth helmet minus a hundred quid last week. From Bikestop in Stevenage.

Now there's a rideout we could do one day, down there, spend shed loads of cash and attempt to get it all home again.

benson
19-03-2006, 04:44 PM
I love you Dainese I love you true - oh yes I dooooooooo...:chuckle:

Hell - a hundred squiddlies saved means that you actually have a hundred quid left to spend on something else!!!

Is it a good shop then? I've never been - and the A10 goes to Stevenage (I think???) and it's about an hour from my office - do I feel a long long lunchtime happening???:idea:

Just the words blue tooth and I'm all a quiver - and I NEED a new helmet.....

benson
19-03-2006, 04:46 PM
Actually I have seen this gorgeous Arai with a gold bit on it and a huge black star - yes it sounds nasty, perhaps it is, but I saw someone in it the other day and Ilike it...And I have my autocom spare headset to install in another lid (that would save me fitting it to Jenny's lid because she doesn't ever really want to hear anything anyway now does she???) so yes - that's my new shopping list - new lid...Call me fickle and irresponsible - I am!!

benson
19-03-2006, 04:47 PM
SORRY - I am hijacking your thread Jackie - I'm going now - honest I am!!! Maybe see you Saturday though???

Nonnie
19-03-2006, 04:52 PM
Oh it's hardly a hijack.

Bikestop is fab. Room after room of gorgeous Dainese STUFF.

The hundred quid that was saved was spent on those lovely gloves, the winter weight ones with the titanium knuckles! Oooops.

You'll never do it in your lunchtime Rach, we need a whole day.

benson
19-03-2006, 04:54 PM
OK then - a whole day - I'm on leave from the 6th to the 19th April!!!
Hurrah for me!!!
Here's to a new credit card!

jwood26
21-03-2006, 05:26 PM
Won't be there on Saturday I'm afraid. Went out on my Duke yesterday only to find that after about 10 mins on her my left wrist is agony! While I was in the U S of A I managed to crash a ski doo into a tree and my left hand was clitching the brake!!! hahaha didn't help thou. But I will try to attend the next one I promise! :thumbsdown:

benson
21-03-2006, 05:50 PM
I think you have secretly been flying jets and not skidoos!