PDA

View Full Version : Jobs at DHL

sjr999r
06-03-2006, 05:22 PM
Thinking of moving on from my job.had enough off the BS to be honest and all the underhand deals being done...stuff it i'll name and shame 'ROYAL MAIL'
so looking to do something simular 'DHL'.....etc etc..anyone here work for them?????

sadbiker
06-03-2006, 06:09 PM
Had a friend who contracted to Securicor a couple of years back, said it was very organised, everything was in a line in the correct order from the pick list, all he had to do was walk the line with his list, tick and put it in his lorry in the same order. It was even in the correct drop off order. He was a 7.5t multidrop.

He then went over to Citylink on contract and walked out halfway through first day and refused to go back. Said something about it looked like a artic load of parcels had simply been dropped in the centre of the floor, he was told his parcels were in there somewhere and to get on with it. My experince of Citylink depots and their HQ would suggest they are one of the worst deal with.

Hope DHL has kept the same values as Securicor which it took over.

Have you done a googel search against DHL for complaints. I tend to find customer views tend to reflect on how good the company is to work for.