PDA

View Full Version : Come to the country...

JMo
04-03-2006, 08:10 PM
As London is currently without a rep (so it seems), I thought I'd let you know what's going on due south at least...

The Surrey/Sussex monthly meet will be starting again this month - from 10.30am at Box Hill (A24 north of Dorking, south of Leatherhead), and all London MOCers are of course welcome...

We'll be meeting on Sunday the 12th March, then again on the second Sunday of each month after that...

Format will be a coffee and a natter for about an hour, then rideout to a pub for lunch...

Hope to see a few of the old faces, along with plenty of new ones this year...

JennyMo

xxx

fatbloke
04-03-2006, 08:12 PM
As London is currently without a rep (so it seems), I thought I'd let you know what's going on due south at least...

xxx

I'm on the case Jen I've emailed all London UKMOC and had a couple
of takers
ps There are 150!!! members in london where the bloody hell do they all hide?

benson
05-03-2006, 09:15 AM
We hide in bins. :shocked:

I think the thing is we might all live but don't necessarily ride in London?

South London for me is at least an hour away really, - by which time I can be in Suffolk/Norfolk - maybe we need a norf and sarf London rep innit???

Happy to help out - I'm in the east, about a mile from the Essex border so tend to head out that way:gay: or whatever way the wind's blowing!!

Thanks for the info tho JMo - happy riding and see you soon - at the Mill if not before...

JMo
05-03-2006, 12:43 PM
... not at this time of night mate!

No problem B - it was really more for those who live on the southern fringes, although it might be worth getting a London posse together for a ride-in to the Ducati Megameet at Box Hill on the Easter Sunday?

See you soon...

JennyMo

xxx