PDA

View Full Version : Come on, own up....

Pedro
01-03-2006, 12:17 PM
who went to work on their bike today and forgot to take a change of clothes and has been wandering their office in leathers and squeaky Sidis then?

Come on, you know who you are!!!

:chuckle: :chuckle: :fou: :fou:

Hehehehehee!

DesmoDog
01-03-2006, 12:20 PM
Could I be the one?

Julie
01-03-2006, 12:26 PM
I know the answer to that question....do i get a prize?

benson
01-03-2006, 12:35 PM
Sounds familiar to me this one - my colleagues have given up on me because I often end up in my leathers for the day.

Meanwhile, in a previous incarnation, having spent nearly 7 years as a Headteacher, wearing leather to a Year 10 assembly also used to make my pupils smile somewhat....:)

DesmoDog
01-03-2006, 12:36 PM
you could probably be done for that now.

benson
01-03-2006, 12:38 PM
He he he - cens:

Mand
01-03-2006, 12:40 PM
mmmmm who would be daft enough to forget her skirt but still bring her office boots in her rucksack.....?

Ruth
01-03-2006, 01:55 PM
Oh, better than that......which self-same person got dog sh!t on her sidis when she went out for a stroll at lunchtime........shame!

Pedro
01-03-2006, 03:50 PM
Oh, better than that......which self-same person got dog sh!t on her sidis when she went out for a stroll at lunchtime........shame!

Oh dear, must be her age.....:chuckle:

Mand
01-03-2006, 03:53 PM
I bet it is the same person who went to get on her bike today, saw that the dog who belongs to the photographer downstairs had pi$$ed on her bike. I can only say it was good job that she wasn't on her Monster and on the DR instead. That dog may have ended up at the Vets.........

Or may the very same person who ran out of petrol about 10 yards (thankfully!) from the petrol station.....
:mand:

Pedro
01-03-2006, 05:15 PM
I bet it is the same person who went to get on her bike today, saw that the dog who belongs to the photographer downstairs had pi$$ed on her bike. I can only say it was good job that she wasn't on her Monster and on the DR instead. That dog may have ended up at the Vets.........

Or may the very same person who ran out of petrol about 10 yards (thankfully!) from the petrol station.....
:mand:

Any volunteers for Care in the Community to help out with this one? Obviously needs supervision.....

:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: