PDA

View Full Version : Summer adventures

benson
28-02-2006, 07:17 PM
Summer Adventures

At the risk of only me and Nonnie and Dave reading this.....

Last autumn for the August bank holiday a few of us braved the weekend in a caravan at the delightful "Park Resort" in Heacham Norfolk.

It was truly a magical experience - and yes you had to be there, blings and wack included.

So - does anyone fancy another go this year??? There are lots of places to explore and lots of cheesy holiday parks to take over and maraud around...

OK - here's to another well bo weekend!!!

Paranoid Dave
28-02-2006, 07:24 PM
Bum! i replied on essex and didn't even know youd put it in suffolk too, oh well.

Nonnie
28-02-2006, 07:32 PM
And I replied in Norfolk! Why on earth did you Dave reply in Essex? You don't live there and you don't know where it is!

benson
28-02-2006, 07:54 PM
See I am a poster in multiple regions!!! :mand:
I just wanted to get the message out there to all the good people of monsterdom to see who else we could interest in our cultural events!!!:fiery:

Paranoid Dave
28-02-2006, 08:04 PM
i posted in essex because i'm a twat.

actually, it was higher up the 'new posts' list so i saw essex first.

benson
28-02-2006, 08:09 PM
Aha - no you're not and I have found a great site for holiday cottages in Norfolk - and actually if Nonnie wants to do crass (like I do too!!!) we could do that on the bank holiday weekend so you are spared and we could have another tasteful weekend/week when you can play!!!:ukm:

Paranoid Dave
28-02-2006, 08:32 PM
wanna do both but just might not be able to? Will do my best though.

why am i still posting in suffolk?

Nonnie
28-02-2006, 08:44 PM
Because you're a twat!

No, seriously, I would like to go on holidays lots this year. I like the idea of crass but only 2 nights of. Let's do them all and then do them all again.

benson
28-02-2006, 09:32 PM
Hello one and all - I have been looking at crass - Kessingland Park Resporst certainly looks like it would fit the bill! :on: Dave and I have been swapping e mails and have come to the same conslusion!!

It's actually a bit costly - about £350 for a gold caravan for three nights and about £280 for a silver one but hell - if you want quality you gotta pay!!! :yoparty:

B&Bs look more expensive in Southwold and you wouldn't necessarily get the high quality entertainement you would be guaranteed at Park Resorts.....

I too want to go away LOTS and LOTS - we could do with working out dates couldn't we - I know it's early but there are children and work and annual leave to be plotted - hows the weekend of the 18th August?

Paranoid Dave
28-02-2006, 09:51 PM
blimey, that far off? I might have something planned that weekend, there's a mnkey bike run in cambridge, not sure if i can go that far in a day?

I guess pre summer hols is too soon and we don't want to get caught up in them so it has to be that far off?

Little Monster
28-02-2006, 11:35 PM
get back to me when you know what you're doing. if i'm free, i'll come playx :thumbsup:

Monkey Boy
28-02-2006, 11:57 PM
Sounds fun - like Nonnie says - get back to us :thumbsup:

benson
01-03-2006, 06:06 AM
Glad there are some cool customers who know quality when they see it! I'm more than hapy to llok at getting away somewhat earlier - the summer should be warmer though and right now snow chains would be good!!!

I'll keep you posted and let's see what happens!!!

:yoparty: :woot: :yoparty: