PDA

View Full Version : Pain in the Pocket

Kato
28-02-2006, 04:26 PM
God I'm depressed, only owned my M900 4 weeks took it to see the guys at rossocorse now its gonna cost me almost what I paid for it.

Valve guides, barrel & Piston etc, all because I wanted it to run a bit more smoothley, should have just put up with it.

Dare not tell the wife :cry: :cry: :cry: :banghead:

rich
28-02-2006, 04:38 PM
What year is your 900

i have an early head/piston/barrel

if not try for second hand bits (Get on the phone)

Hope this helps & good luck
rich

Kato
28-02-2006, 09:29 PM
What year is your 900

i have an early head/piston/barrel

if not try for second hand bits (Get on the phone)

Hope this helps & good luck
rich

Hey Rich,
Its a 1996, should not have brought so impulsivly, still what a great bike

benson
28-02-2006, 09:40 PM
Although you might have to pay to keep the monster going the guys at Rosso corse really really know what they're doing and won't rip you off - they really have made a world of difference to my bike and I'd recommend them without any qualms..Meanwhile the idea of second hand stuff is good and I'm sure they'd be happy to work with that too... Good luck and here's to having a bloomin lovely bike!

PS I never tell my other half anything about the bills for my bikes - I hide them and deny everything even if there are only value baked beans in the cupboard!!!!:D

GULLY
28-02-2006, 09:51 PM
God I'm depressed, only owned my M900 4 weeks took it to see the guys at rossocorse now its gonna cost me almost what I paid for it.

Valve guides, barrel & Piston etc, all because I wanted it to run a bit more smoothley, should have just put up with it.

Dare not tell the wife :cry: :cry: :cry: :banghead:

Hi Kato
I know all about the wife thing
I broke my bike 3weeks in she still naging about it;)

gully:thumbsup:

rich
01-03-2006, 08:17 AM
Hey Rich,
Its a 1996, should not have brought so impulsivly, still what a great bike

The head i have has big valves and came off an ss

it's early but i dont't know the year. The piston is good, also the barrel,

hopefully the members can give advice as to how to gauge what year/this

head came from?

rich

Kato
01-03-2006, 09:31 AM
Thanks guy's for the support, the shock of all that spending has passed and I'm just looking forward to getting my bike back, and of course after all the work she will be lovely to ride, have to say that Ray from Rosso Corse has been a star, talking through my options :hail:

will just have to wait a bit longer to buy all the trick bits I was planning.

Kato
02-05-2006, 06:03 PM
So at last my beautiful monster is comeing home :woot: this weekend I hope, after two months apart lets hope the boys at Rosso Corse don't have to many tea breaks this week coz they've had her longer than me......dreading finding out what the bill is :Furious: and will probabley be to scared to take her out in case I break something and have to take her back again, think I might move her into the lounge so I can watch the telly while sitting on her! :D :D

eonan
02-05-2006, 06:56 PM
So at last my beautiful monster is comeing home :woot: this weekend I hope, after two months apart lets hope the boys at Rosso Corse don't have to many tea breaks this week coz they've had her longer than me......dreading finding out what the bill is :Furious: and will probabley be to scared to take her out in case I break something and have to take her back again, think I might move her into the lounge so I can watch the telly while sitting on her! :D :D

Oh but that feeling you have right now...and that feeling you'll have on Saturday, when you jump on, fire her up...and take off! The grin that follows, well that's priceless :D

Kato
17-05-2006, 02:02 PM
Ok ok I know I said it before but this time its deffo, my Monnie is on its way back to me,:drunk: a week later than I thought and I missed all that sunshine last week but I don't care anymore, Huge thanks to Ray @ Rosso Course coz he's worked his proverbials off to get it finished, and I am probably gonna get nicked tonight for speeding and I can't wait:p :chuckle:

Bodybag
17-05-2006, 02:21 PM
Can you still afford petrol?

Kato
17-05-2006, 02:42 PM
Can you still afford petrol?

Just had a whip round in the office, made 10 bob and a lenght of hose :chuckle:

Bodybag
17-05-2006, 02:45 PM
I'd be careful of bob, it smells horrible!!