PDA

View Full Version : Well its funny you should say that

Ade
28-02-2006, 12:27 PM
I know there have been some rumblings of whats not Ducati talk etc, but I just thought I would start a thread of, "well its funny you should say that".
Ive just had a pm from Didge and he says his mom and aunt live in Roleystone Australia, well Didge I live in Russelia Way. Are we neighbours.

Does anyone else have a coincidence thingy.

ps I am now drinking Bohemian Pilsner, lubbly jubbly, and its 9.30pm (8hrs ahead), it was 36oC and will drop to 23oC later.

CK & AK
28-02-2006, 12:59 PM
Oy, stop those ramblings you Aussie nutcase:p

more to the point, when does Lin 'land' in the UK?

C

gary tompkins
28-02-2006, 06:18 PM
Ade,

Wouldn't mind a bit of that 26 degree heat over here. It's chuffing freezing out there today... any one snowed in in the UK yet?

Nonnie
28-02-2006, 06:48 PM
Ade,

Wouldn't mind a bit of that 26 degree heat over here. It's chuffing freezing out there today... any one snowed in in the UK yet?
Hehe

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/attachment.php?attachmentid=8972&d=1141156025

On a non hijacking note, my life is filled with coincidences.
i.e. I dream of people and they die approximately 6 weeks later. I dream of plane crashes and that happens too. Actually that's a bit morbid but you get the drift.

Little Monster
28-02-2006, 11:40 PM
Hehe

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/attachment.php?attachmentid=8972&d=1141156025

On a non hijacking note, my life is filled with coincidences.
i.e. I dream of people and they die approximately 6 weeks later. I dream of plane crashes and that happens too. Actually that's a bit morbid but you get the drift.

I meant FREAK!!!!

Per-lease, NEVER dream of me!!! And if you do, tell me so i can run up the biggest overdraft ever seen in a 6 week period. Ta. x

Nonnie
01-03-2006, 07:45 AM
I meant FREAK!!!!

Per-lease, NEVER dream of me!!! And if you do, tell me so i can run up the biggest overdraft ever seen in a 6 week period. Ta. x
That's the spirit Ma'am. If you don't die with a million then die owing it!
p.s. They only die if they are already dead in my dream ok?

benson
01-03-2006, 08:20 AM
Motto for life - Why die in credit. :cool:

Nonnie's not alone. There are more of us weirdos than you might think! :on:

There was a light frosting on the cars this morning and yesterday here in sunny east London - sky is blue and it's absolutely freezing out there...

WHERE IS SPRING?

Phoenix
01-03-2006, 01:09 PM
Oy, stop those ramblings you Aussie nutcase:p

more to the point, when does Lin 'land' in the UK?

C

I'm back - about 3 hours ago :cry:

What day is it :confused:

Spanner
01-03-2006, 05:28 PM
Ade, do you need an apprentice? Seriously. I've gotta get out of this place.

Been up to Lancelin with your trailie yet?

Doug