PDA

View Full Version : WSB results

SAMMYE
28-02-2006, 10:43 AM
I havent seen the races yet but I see that James Toseland won race 1! Which I was very happy about... I know some people say that he is arrogant but I just think he is a very gutsy determined and talented rider who seemed to take the fall together with Regis Laconi for the teams failings last year.

I for one am very happy for him :drunk:

although I wished I had now watched it before I checked the results

Paranoid Dave
28-02-2006, 11:04 AM
should have been a gutsy 3rd place though!

SAMMYE
28-02-2006, 11:06 AM
should have been a gutsy 3rd place though!

oh really..... I havent seen the races yet was I bit surprised he won to be honest as he doesnt really win many races

Paranoid Dave
28-02-2006, 11:30 AM
fair play its a new bike and an inline 4 as well so not his usual type, getting up there at all should earn him a pat on the back. I did laugh at a few names that wren't in the leading pack so to speak. I won't spoil it for you, but the season should be good, even if toseland isn't likely to take the title.

SAMMYE
28-02-2006, 12:00 PM
fair play its a new bike and an inline 4 as well so not his usual type, getting up there at all should earn him a pat on the back. I did laugh at a few names that wren't in the leading pack so to speak. I won't spoil it for you, but the season should be good, even if toseland isn't likely to take the title.

Yep I've had a little read now of the highlights and sounds very exciting! Toseland always seems to be consistent and I know he may be not the most naturally talented guy but he is clever and dogged he still managed to clinch the title in 2005 when only winning under a handful of races. I saw a pre-season interview to that season and he predicted the most consistent rider would win.

Still as you say this season looks as though it will be an interesting one