PDA

View Full Version : Spring In Suffolk

Paranoid Dave
26-02-2006, 12:31 PM
Spring has sprung
The grass has ris
I wonder where the flowers is?

OK so it's a bit cold this spring, mother nature need a slap but soon it'll be time to get on the road. Is there anyone out there who wants to play???
For anyone who doesn't post here but reads, you are welcome to join in but if I don't know you're there, there won't be any meets to join in with.

Benson, whats this about rides in essex from Ride mag?

Nonnie, In the predictable outcome suffolk is void of monsters, I or we will be invading Kirsted Green and the local monster outings to the coast for chips and ice cream.

Let the farce commence! :yoparty:

Little Monster
26-02-2006, 12:41 PM
Surely it's still too cold for you PD? or has the outside temp matched the inside temp in that tent you live in? :p

ricky
26-02-2006, 12:47 PM
Surely it's still too cold for you PD? or has the outside temp matched the inside temp in that tent you live in? :p
who would live in a tent nowadays?? Sure the council supply perfectly good wheelie bins, plus you can rob those big ones from outside schools!!!:woot:

Paranoid Dave
26-02-2006, 12:57 PM
such cheek, he he

I'll have you know where I live has walls, made of brick and everything.
Still cold though, so waiting for the warmer stuff to arrive, just forward planning thats all.

ricky
26-02-2006, 01:02 PM
such cheek, he he

I'll have you know where I live has walls, made of brick and everything.
Still cold though, so waiting for the warmer stuff to arrive, just forward planning thats all. well here in n,ireland we just got INSIDE toilets!! posh or what! oh and i know a guy that has lights that turn on with a switch!!:idea:

Nonnie
26-02-2006, 02:59 PM
Well, being the sad fool I am, I've been reading the local Parish Council minutes and there are people here, most probably my neighbours who have complained about the noise of motorcyclists on the B1332.

Send the Monsters here forthwith!

Yorkie
26-02-2006, 03:03 PM
Nothing about the novas with rabbit-hutch exhausts and loud music, in the paper then?

Yorkie.

Roll on the real weather and noise!!

Paranoid Dave
26-02-2006, 03:43 PM
ah yes but Yorkie, these are back roads of norfolk and not exactly nova routes. They like slow speed built up areas where people can see and hear the wonder of G Boy vehicles. bikes prefer open lanes, like those next to Nonnies place :D Oh you're neighbours will hate you soon.

I once spent a couple of days playing on the Norfolk B roads but it wasn't nearly as wet as i had expected, then i spotted the crease in the map and realised I should have been on the Norfolk Broads. :fou:

Nonnie
26-02-2006, 04:43 PM
Plenty of country lanes here ooohhhh yyyyeeeessss. I think some of my neighbours are already a little concerned. I think they're all going to complain when Rod starts firing the S4RS up with the Zards maan at 0530 to get to work though! Hey ho, roads for all n all.

lenny
26-02-2006, 10:02 PM
well i have to laugh . youd better get use to it coz thats wat its all about living in norfolk, there very sad and miserable bastards. thank god we will be out of it soon, good luck to you.:)

benson
27-02-2006, 04:37 PM
Hello dears - the Essex ridees are indeed in the latest edition of RIDE magazibe - Colhester and Chelmsford to be exact as well as some other carcking rides around various parts of the country...

Sorry for your meighbours already Noonnie - they can gang up with mine...

Meanwhile let's try and meet up and soon - I' away with work for the next three weks/weekends on two occasions so mid march ought to see us together again and plotting more adventures??

I still fancy that caravan idea.....

Paranoid Dave
27-02-2006, 05:08 PM
well i have all next week off work so at least i can get kylie back on the road, might be so cold though that i ride for a mile and go home?
With any luck i'll get as far as norfolk. there are some neighbours to annoy.

benson
27-02-2006, 06:48 PM
I'm sure they'll appreciate the gentle sound of a burbling Kylie Dave! Have a good time and think of me stuck in Bolton!!!!!:freak: