PDA

View Full Version : Ooops forget to let you know...

Jono
25-02-2006, 09:04 PM
The second addition to the milking of my retirement fund has duly arrived, in fact he arrived 3 weeks ago, Benjamin Charles a whopping 6lb 3 oz's appeared on the evening of Feb 2nd and I dont think i've slept properly since.

On another note......

Belts !!! ooohhh such a continual topic I'm sure, mine need doing, I know the belts are cheap and it aint a huge job but time is something I seem to be devoid of as usual, so, who in this area is going to screw me, and by how much ? and any recomendations ? (a vasectomy aint a recomendation its a dead cert)

Paranoid Dave
25-02-2006, 09:14 PM
Congrats I think, should i be happy that you are even less likely to see tarmac this year?

As for the belts, do the same as me, see Carl in Harleston, the best, lowest price and popular man in suffolk (among ducati owners)
01379 852020 Tell him I say Hi and i'll be booking in for a service shortly :D

dean
25-02-2006, 09:41 PM
The second addition to the milking of my retirement fund has duly arrived, in fact he arrived 3 weeks ago, Benjamin Charles a whopping 6lb 3 oz's appeared on the evening of Feb 2nd and I dont think i've slept properly since.
)

just found this thread on account of my being awake far too late on a saturday night. congratulations on the wee one and good luck on being able to secure any possible opportunities to ride your bike!

Pugi
25-02-2006, 10:09 PM
I'm sure he'll be bigger threat to the retirement fund than the bike, but most surely well worth it. Congratulations!

Nonnie
26-02-2006, 09:11 AM
Congrats Jono, hope all well.

Yeah Dave is right, off to Harleston with you!

Drucilla
26-02-2006, 10:01 AM
Congratulations on your new arrival
Dru