PDA

View Full Version : service in north devon

parkduc
24-02-2006, 08:09 PM
I will be moving to north devon sometime soon. Living in Alton now I have been lucky to have Snells on my doorstep. Does anyone know of a good independent service facility somewhere near Bideford/Torrington otherwise I might need to sell the bike. Thanks for any help.

Shandy
24-02-2006, 08:20 PM
Louigi Moto in Bristol won't be a million miles away from you, as well as doing a top job Rich collects and delivers too.

Duncan
24-02-2006, 08:53 PM
There is also The Italian Motorcycle Company in Crediton.

We have several longstanding club members in Combe Martin and Barnstaple area and when you move will be happy to put you in touch with them.

sjr999r
25-02-2006, 06:15 AM
There is also The Italian Motorcycle Company in Crediton.

We have several longstanding club members in Combe Martin and Barnstaple area and when you move will be happy to put you in touch with them.

IMC are no longer with us......(bloody good show aswell,as they were totaly rip off bastards.......didnt know one end of a duke from a another,they could talk the talk........but they couldnt walk the walk)..few shops in Exeter,SP motorcycles,but they wouldnt want to touch a duke.........'Bridge'..wouldnt buy a tonka toy off them!..........Theres only one place i would go.....
'Bikesexclusive' 01647 440009.Speak to John or Dave,Dave looked after my 748sps for 3 yrs and now my 900M for the last year and abit,totaly reliable,not a rip off.....no BS,tells u straight.
Dave has over 19 yrs experince in Ducati's........i would say 80% dukes in the SW get serviced and tweaked by him......ppl travel as far as Lands end 2 London