PDA

View Full Version : Service Options for Leamington/Coventry area

Taman
19-02-2006, 04:52 PM
Hi Guys,

Living in Leamington Spa and time to get a service for the summer. Was thinking about giving Robsom Racing a go as they're not too far. Has anyone tried them for service? I suppose the other option would be Baines (but a little far) or Ducati Coventry (slighly put off by them being the dealer and experiences with the Islington shop).

Best, Taman

Fosse Foxfight
19-02-2006, 04:57 PM
Hi Guys,

Living in Leamington Spa and time to get a service for the summer. Was thinking about giving Robsom Racing a go as they're not too far. Has anyone tried them for service? I suppose the other option would be Baines (but a little far) or Ducati Coventry (slighly put off by them being the dealer and experiences with the Islington shop).

Best, Taman
Ducati Coventry you shouldnt be put off by....apart from the fact its got the word Coventry in it. The chap there is another top race prep. Ducati "dealerships" arent really dealers in the classic sense of the word....theyre mostly independents who have been forced by Ducati to "franchise" their places with the red bull****. The chap there is very knowledgeable and his prices were the best when I bought some belts.

ta ra

Zimbo
19-02-2006, 05:26 PM
Ducati Coventry (or JHP) are v good but not cheap!!!
Robsom Racing (mike) is good and does know Ducatis, you can trust him to do shims belts etc, I'd have no problem using him.
If Nottingham's not oo far, Nelly at Cornerspeed?

Mand
19-02-2006, 06:40 PM
I used JHP Coventry for my last service, they did a good job. They were very friendly and actually spoke to me instead of my fella which I find a refreshing change.