PDA

View Full Version : Earth to Dorset, come in Dorset.

Matt Black
16-02-2006, 08:15 PM
Bunny you are our leader please speak to us, er me, and the other couple of blokes.

Are we Monsterers in our own right, or must we ride on the coat-tails of the infidel Hampsters forever!

Are we going on rideouts, are we, huh, are we?

Alternatively Boozy Bob, can we make the Hampshire meeting point at Ringwood - it qualifies!!!???

NattyBoy
16-02-2006, 10:33 PM
Hasnt bunny sold up matt..? Your welcome to join the new elitist wiltshire crew for a small fee..:chuckle:

Hell..ive even had a swindon ducati pub night for the last few weeks..not bad for 'out of season' eh !!

Hope to catch up soon mate

Nat

rxtim
17-02-2006, 08:34 AM
I don't think I've seen another Monster in Dorset except at Poole Quay.

'tis a lonely Monstering place!

bod
17-02-2006, 06:58 PM
Echo..Echo...Echo... Move up North where the fun is:cool:

Matt Black
20-02-2006, 04:06 PM
Well, Tim there's at least two of us then. If there's no bunny I'm assuming there is no rep for Dorset.

If there is a point in being it, I might have a go. We've got the roads, all we need now are our players.....

Matt Black
20-02-2006, 04:15 PM
Hasnt bunny sold up matt..? Your welcome to join the new elitist wiltshire crew for a small fee..:chuckle:

Hell..ive even had a swindon ducati pub night for the last few weeks..not bad for 'out of season' eh !!

Hope to catch up soon mate

Nat

Keep the fees low, all my family live just outside Trowbridge, so maybe I'll join your lot instead, but now I hear bunny's gone, I think the way is clear for some fresh, if isolated representation....

DorsetDave
20-02-2006, 05:50 PM
Bunny you are our leader please speak to us, er me, and the other couple of blokes.

Are we Monsterers in our own right, or must we ride on the coat-tails of the infidel Hampsters forever!

Are we going on rideouts, are we, huh, are we?

Alternatively Boozy Bob, can we make the Hampshire meeting point at Ringwood - it qualifies!!!???

Matt, you are not alone! I live in Yetminster, near to Sherborne and time permitting, I am always ready for a ride in decent weather. Bunny did get rid of his Monster, but I believe he has now seen the error of his ways and is back in the fold. Anyway, if you want to be Dorset team leader, thats fine by me!!

Matt Black
20-02-2006, 05:59 PM
Matt, you are not alone! I live in Yetminster, near to Sherborne and time permitting, I am always ready for a ride in decent weather. Bunny did get rid of his Monster, but I believe he has now seen the error of his ways and is back in the fold. Anyway, if you want to be Dorset team leader, thats fine by me!!

Talk about about setting myself up....

Right, well a decision this big deserves it's own thread, so.......watch this space, well not this one, but the one that is about to be filled elsewhere.