PDA

View Full Version : Richie (soon 2B)

Richie(soon 2B)
14-02-2006, 07:53 PM
Greetings biker Chicks and biker Dudes,
I just tried to join the A.A. but they said I drink too much, and so, determined to become a member of something, I thought of all of the other important things in my life, and came up with the following list; my Yamaha piano, my Yamaha guitar, my Yamaha drums and my Yamaha hi-fi system. (Yes I'm a musician). Well I'm sorry but Ducati don't make such good pianos.
BUT their bikes (or at least most of them) look like Angelina Jolie, and the're almost as loud as my drums, so as man of taste, as I am,I had no choice but to chop in a "Rice Burner" for a "Pasta/pizza Burner", the 2nd most beautiful bike in the world, the "S2R" 800, red with white stripe, and I know, white wheels which one needs to clean every 45 seconds. The most beautiful bike ever created is obviously is the "749 Dark", I would like to have one on a revolving platform in my drawing room just to look at, instead of watching T.V. which is sooooo boring(T.V. that is), but if I owned one, the "Boy Racer" in me would rear it's ugly head and offer me a very bad case of Death, 'cause it is quite simply too fast. So fellow Monster owners, thank you for the opurtunity to join your club and may you all have a pleasant evening.
Richie (soon 2B) rich that is, or at least I hope.

steviej
14-02-2006, 08:22 PM
Welcome to the asylum :nash: :on: :dunce: :yoparty: :devil: :woot: :ukm:

Nonnie
14-02-2006, 08:31 PM
I had a Yamaha saxophone and a Yamaha flute

But I was a boyracer then

Play that funky music.

Fosse Foxfight
14-02-2006, 08:39 PM
my Yamaha piano, my Yamaha guitar, my Yamaha drums and my Yamaha hi-fi system. (Yes I'm a musician).
The piano gives me the horn, the guitar doesnt....not a Pacifica or summat?....the drums hmmmm, Premier everytime for a Leicester lad and a complete hi-fi system?........do you have Yamaphilia?:

ta ra

Tax82
14-02-2006, 08:41 PM
welcome to :ukm:

Mand
14-02-2006, 08:42 PM
Hello there. Welcome to the UKMOC.

slob
14-02-2006, 08:48 PM
drawing room?!

wotcha

Tigerlily
14-02-2006, 09:04 PM
Hi and welcome to the club :D

I'm sure you won't regret ditching the rice burner!

Scotty
14-02-2006, 09:06 PM

unless of course you have a run of 'bad luck'

Fosse Foxfight
14-02-2006, 10:00 PM

Hehe, yes you bloody will:D

ta ra

Fosse Foxfight
14-02-2006, 10:01 PM
unless of course you have a run of 'bad luck'
"run of bad luck"...starts when you fall in love with a Monster.....weeeehehehehe

Pugi
14-02-2006, 10:01 PM
Hi and welcome!

How come no-one has tried talking this man into coming to the weekender yet?

Nim
15-02-2006, 07:02 PM
bloody good point...so...rich soon2B.....monster weekender coming up 28th april...im a noobie too, so you should come along so i can pretend to have friends. Perhaps i can even entice you into joining me with a failing attempt to drink everyone i can see under the table, and then singing a song of my very own whilst being carried back to the travelodge. Which, by the way, appears to be the place to stay.

i could even bring my bass, and you can bring your hoard of yamahahahahaaasssss. it could be scary, but in a good way.

A Yerbury
15-02-2006, 07:12 PM
the only yamaha things I own (or will own when my fater decides to shuffle off) is a flute? oh and one of those angular electronic clarinets. still, hello etc.

paul620sie
16-02-2006, 07:20 AM
Hi, and welcome, i have a Yamaha Home Cinema Amp and CD palyer.... sufficient to join this thread?