PDA

View Full Version : UKMOC M.A.D. Weekend - 17th/18th June.

dazzi-b
09-02-2006, 12:15 PM
Everybody up here has said that something needed planning...............well here it is:mand:

Let's make this one work:spin:

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=15935

Mr Skid
10-02-2006, 06:50 PM
Sounds coool... you still need a band? Check out The Daftness, rock covers an stuff based in Pickering, N. Yorks. Check out this link... http://www.blakeymusic.com/thedaftness.htm
I'll be attending both days, Cheers:freak:

Tigerlily
11-02-2006, 11:14 AM
Hi Mr Skid - I had thought about the Daftness - I don't suppose you know when/where their next gig is would you? ;) I wouldn't mind giving them a listen!

Mr Skid
11-02-2006, 11:25 AM
Ow-do Tigerlilly..... I'm doing a bit of self promotion ere!! Scott (Wardell) and I are both in't Daftness, our next gigs are beginning of March, but they're up in Saltburn/Redcar areas... I'll mail you a gig list an see what's closer to you!
Cheers:yoparty:

Tigerlily
11-02-2006, 11:33 AM
Thanks Tim - much appreciated :thumbsup:

dazzi-b
11-02-2006, 11:36 AM
Ow-do Tigerlilly..... I'm doing a bit of self promotion ere!! Scott (Wardell) and I are both in't Daftness, our next gigs are beginning of March, but they're up in Saltburn/Redcar areas... I'll mail you a gig list an see what's closer to you!
Cheers:yoparty:

I hope you don't have amps that go up to 11.........my ears are getting a little old now:D :D

Tigerlily
11-02-2006, 11:38 AM
Sounds coool... you still need a band?

We still need one, but you do realise we need a free one?

I hope you don't have amps that go up to 11.........my ears are getting a little old now

...Just your ears???????

dazzi-b
11-02-2006, 11:49 AM
...Just your ears???????

Yep..............I have the mind and body of a youngster:D

Hmmmm...........that'll explain why I like jelly and ice cream, I can't spell very well at times, I love ChuckleVision........... and the list goes on:chuckle: :chuckle:

Mr Skid
11-02-2006, 11:52 AM
....I'm sure we can arrange summat, I'll ave a word wit t'other guys in't band. Ady (Sausage fingered Bass player)'s amp goes to Twelvty!! It'll be LOUD enough :freak:

dazzi-b
11-02-2006, 11:55 AM
....I'm sure we can arrange summat, I'll ave a word wit t'other guys in't band. Ady (Sausage fingered Bass player)'s amp goes to Twelvty!! It'll be LOUD enough :freak:

Cheers............keep us informed...........sooner rather than later please:) :)

Tigerlily
11-02-2006, 12:06 PM
Scott's got my mobile number so you can always text/call when you've spoken to the others (if i'm not online.....yes, I know that's a big "if"!!)