PDA

View Full Version : Ducati Performance Carbon Tank Cap Kit

NattyBoy
07-02-2006, 10:25 PM
Brand new Ducati Performance carbon tankcap kit part number 969027AAA (costs £100 from dealers).

This is a complete kit with fittings and instructions, and allows you to utlise the existing tankcap lock for extra security.

Will fit any monster..have attached a pic of one fitted to my track bike to give you an idea what they look like !!

£49

http://ducatisportingclub.com/xmb/viewthread.php?action=attachment&tid=26431&pid=256036

Cheers
Nat

JMo
08-02-2006, 09:00 PM
Nat, baby... while I usually wholeheartedly endorse Nattyboy's Independent Trading Co. Ltd. PLC etc. and would never wish to undermine such endeavours, I have to take issue with your latest offering - it is indeed the biggest piece of sh!t I have ever seen - where did you knock that off from? Halfords?

Blurgh!

xxx

steviej
08-02-2006, 09:24 PM
'fraid I'm with JMo on this one......................:eyepopping: :freak:

ricky
08-02-2006, 09:33 PM
Eh? what is the point of that? What does it do?

NattyBoy
08-02-2006, 09:58 PM
'kin 'ell you lot - give it a rest. Ever thought that the guy who bought it might think you've got bits of chintzy old ****e on your bikes....??!:nash:

steviej
08-02-2006, 10:21 PM
'kin 'ell you lot - give it a rest. Ever thought that the guy who bought it might think you've got bits of chintzy old ****e on your bikes....??!:nash:

For your information young man, my monny has no added bits at all...............
...............in fact, it's as naked as they come.:eyepopping::eyepopping:

I'm not into bellypans, bikini fairing, stacked lights, carbon (very 90s) goodies. I like what the original monster was suppose to evoke: engine, frame, two wheels and somewhere to park one's arrse.............

So there.................:p :p :p

Fosse Foxfight
08-02-2006, 10:21 PM
You're dead right Nat, if you piled up all the "chintzy" old ****e on bikes from this forum, Chris Bonnington would wanna climb it:cool:

sjr999r
08-02-2006, 10:30 PM
Least Natboy,offers it to all members of the Fourm before he puts it on ebay,ive bought a few things of nat........good service......always qualiety items.....Top bloke in my book :yoparty:

(that should seal 10% discount for me,hehehehehe:look: )

Spanner
09-02-2006, 07:37 PM
Least Natboy,offers it to all members of the Fourm before he puts it on ebay,ive bought a few things of nat........good service......always qualiety items.....Top bloke in my book :yoparty:

(that should seal 10% discount for me,hehehehehe:look: )

I whole heartedly agree. Rispeck to Nat:yoparty: :hail:

Not much of a chintz fan meself. If it doesn't make the bike perform better or perform a practical purpose don't bolt it on.

Laters

Paranoid Dave
09-02-2006, 07:41 PM
Hurrah for Natty ind traders
Booo for that crummy tank cap.

steviej
10-02-2006, 07:39 AM
Hurrah for Natty ind traders
Booo for that crummy tank cap.

Ditto.....................
Hurrah for Natty ind traders. :woot:
Booo for that crummy tank cap. :dizzy: