PDA

View Full Version : Sunday February 5th.... Squire's

Tigerlily
27-01-2006, 10:26 PM
Things got a little sidetracked on my original thread so I thought I start a new one (not like me is it?) :chuckle:

Right....Squire's....February 5th.... Who's brave enough to venture out with me?

A few people said they were interested on the other thread... Stevie, bod, Scotty, Desmodog and bigredduke.... do you still fancy it guys?

Hopefully we'll get to meet a new member or 2.

I'm leaving home about 11ish and I should be there before 12.30.
I'll be going up the motorway (boring but quick).
People are welcome to come to mine for a brew before setting off :) Send me a pm if you need directions or my number.

If you're coming from t'other side o' t'hills then I'll see you there! :mand:

It'll be the first run out for me this year, and I can't wait!

It's all at the mercy of the weather as usual!

steviej
27-01-2006, 11:02 PM
..................quick as you like!!

Il Monstro's not exactly in bits but but but but but but a bit more choke it just might start.:on:

Little Monster
27-01-2006, 11:35 PM
....Tiger's baaaaaaaaaaaack

Darn - no can do. I'm going ski-ing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well, i am going to look good in ski ware. not sure how much ski-ing there'll be. a lot of falling over perhaps.

four and a half hours to check in.

ta raaaaaaaa - hope it's dry for you. it was great getting out on the bike last w/e x

A Yerbury
28-01-2006, 12:06 AM
skiing? get on a board dude....jeez. bad lady points deducted, I can even do little jumps and have the x rays to prove it (five of them)

Scotty
28-01-2006, 08:28 AM
if i have me motor back, still without and its just not fair :nash:

bigredduke
28-01-2006, 12:37 PM
Yes, providing the roads are dry, salt-free & it's not too cold, and if Squires stock a large leaf Ceylon tea from the Northwestern slopes and they have dancing girls who are prepared to warm me up!

Not so much a biker as a big girl's blouse.

bod
28-01-2006, 03:30 PM
Sounds like a plan...weather permiting

Tigerlily
29-01-2006, 02:56 PM
Okey dokey, so that's......

Tigerlily
dazzi-b
steviej
Scotty (bike permitting)
bigredduke (bring your own tea and dancing girls)
bod (suffering in summer gloves)

If anyone else wants to add their name to the list just do the copy/paste or ask me and I'll add it for you :)

A couple of others have expressed an interest too, looks like it'll be a pretty good turn out :mand:

Tigerlily
01-02-2006, 09:19 AM
Have a look at THIS (http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/dayforecast.asp?zipcode=ls25&day=4)!!!! :woot:

It's good enough for me....if it stays like that, I'll be out!:bunny:

Scotty
01-02-2006, 01:40 PM
cokc and arse, dealer has had to order another special tool to fix my bike something to do with cam timeing, which is kinda odd, no idea how there going to alter that i dont have them adjustable pully things :confused: special tool 'might' arrive on friday so its looking like i might not make an apperance :(

Tigerlily
01-02-2006, 03:37 PM
:cry: Bummer, that's bad news.

Looks like I'll just have to arrange another meet when you get it back then! :D

Mr C
01-02-2006, 03:49 PM
I'm itching to get out on mine, just bought a new pair of thermal Y fronts to keep me warm too!!!
But alas this weekend is out for me.

Maybe its the Y fronts making me itchy... either way i need to get out on mine soon!

steviej
01-02-2006, 09:59 PM
..................A few people said they were interested on the other thread... Stevie, bod, Scotty, Desmodog and bigredduke.... do you still fancy it guys?

:hail: :hail: MISS TIGERRRRRRRRRRRRRR :cry:
Looks like I'm not gonna be able to do a 'Double up Shift' on Saturday, which means an 8-2 shift Sunday.................

................so that's a kick in the stones for me then :grump: :grump: :grump: :cry:

bod
01-02-2006, 10:12 PM
Watch as all the people drop out due to the cold weather(big girls) with bike/work related woe's...I will be there as long as it isn't cold:)

Scotty
01-02-2006, 11:01 PM
wee its alreet in sunny donny though ;)

Tigerlily
02-02-2006, 09:22 AM
stevie...... Why not "forget" to go home on Saturday and "accidentally" double-up on your shift?.......You can't lose, you either get Sunday off or you get 6 hours overtime! :mand:

Shame you can't make it this week, I'll catch up with you soon though :)

Bod....the weather's looking OK so far, I'll see you there! :mand:

steviej
03-02-2006, 08:36 PM
stevie...... Why not "forget" to go home on Saturday and "accidentally" double-up on your shift?.......

Good God woman...................................:on:

Tigerlily
04-02-2006, 09:14 PM
The weather still looks Ok for tomorrow :mand:

See you there!

Tigerlily
05-02-2006, 04:11 PM
Well I'm home again and hopefully I'll get the feeling back in my toes in the next hour or 2!

It was lovely to see everyone and it was a good turnout for a cold damp day....7 of us altogether!

Thanks to Bod, Boppy, dazzi, Scott, Sue and Yorkie for braving the cold :mand: I hope you all got home OK and I'll see you all again soon!