PDA

View Full Version : Kent HEADS UP

MilesB
24-01-2006, 11:53 AM
Do pay attention you lot :look: :D

OK, every so often, Bob updates the Kent Events sticky, but because no extra entries are added - just edited, and it's always at the top of the list, I'm sure that like me, you all forget to check it out for changes:o

So I'm suggesting that every time there is an update to the programme of events, that we post it in this thread so it will keep bouncing up to the top :idea:

Once it's flagged up here, we can start a new thread for each event nearer the time.

So, to get the ball rolling - plus I know it isn't in the Events sticky yet - I'll start...

MilesB
24-01-2006, 12:04 PM
Bar-B-Q: Saturday 17th June :thumbsup: :yoparty: :D

Kent mob and others are invited to the Mid-Kent Mid-Year Bar-B-Q at our place, just south of Maidstone, on the Saturday before the Summer Solstice.

The plan is for the Bar-B-Q to be late afternoon / early evening. This allows people to sort other things out in the morning, or if they are coming a fair distance to have plenty of time. Daylight shouldn't be a problem.

If people want to drink:booze: , then there is the opportunity to stay over... we have 2 spare beds, 1 air bed, loads of floor space, and loads of room to camp in the garden. Bike parking is off road, out of site, and we can close the gate and park the 4x4 in the way too :D

Albie and Bob know where I live, but I will arrange a ride in from the motorway services at Junction 8 on the M20 anyway.

Interested in attending? PM me.

Miles

Albie
24-01-2006, 10:27 PM
Bar-B-Q: Saturday 17th June :thumbsup: :yoparty: :D

Kent mob and others are invited to the Mid-Kent Mid-Year Bar-B-Q at our place, just south of Maidstone, on the Saturday before the Summer Solstice.

The plan is for the Bar-B-Q to be late afternoon / early evening. This allows people to sort other things out in the morning, or if they are coming a fair distance to have plenty of time. Daylight shouldn't be a problem.

If people want to drink:booze: , then there is the opportunity to stay over... we have 2 spare beds, 1 air bed, loads of floor space, and loads of room to camp in the garden. Bike parking is off road, out of site, and we can close the gate and park the 4x4 in the way too :D

Albie and Bob know where I live, but I will arrange a ride in from the motorway services at Junction 8 on the M20 anyway.

Interested in attending? PM me.

Miles
Im up for that. Plz may I lead in Plz plz:ukm: :gromit: :eyepopping:

Lady-Bob
25-01-2006, 11:57 AM
It's briefly up in the Kent Events sticky, but I ran out of room. (It won't let me have more than 4000 characters in the thread :grump: ) So I told them to look for thread for more info

This thread to be precise!

So Milesb, please stick up as much info as you wish.

I'll breifly start ...

Milesb & Susan have generously opened their home to UKMOCers for a Solstice BBQ (dancing naked by campfire only available to the beautiful people (Didge... hun... that's not you! :p )

BBQ is late afternoon/early evening, allowing a bit of a ride before, and if people want to drink - the oportunity to stay over... 2 spare beds, 1 air bed, loads of floor space, loads of room to camp in the garden so bring a tent if ya wanna.

There will be a ride in from Jct 8 services on M20

Please PM Milesb for address, to let him know if you wish to stay over and to advise if you will be meeting at the M20 Jct 8 services 4 the ride in.

Feel free to bring a bottle, soft drink etc. should you feel the urge! :eyepopping:

PS. If Albie doesn't lead the ride in he'll throw his toys out of the pram!!! :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

Albie
25-02-2006, 04:15 PM
PS. If Albie doesn't lead the ride in he'll throw his toys out of the pram!!! :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: [/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Easy Tiger . You can if you like but I know the area vey well and I luv leading if I know the way. Thanx:cry: :cry: :cry:

GULLY
25-02-2006, 07:00 PM
Hi
I like the sound of BAR-BQ
meet:meet:meet
count me in

Gully:ukm: