PDA

View Full Version : 1996 M600 for breaking

pounder
23-01-2006, 04:38 PM
I took a tumble down the road and messed the rear end up a little as well as my girlfriend:( . I just can't bring myself to start work on the thing, as I've only just managed to afford to buy her (the bike) and at 18, she's my first road bike. I need some time out of road riding to mature a little!

If you're after something in particular or perhaps want the whole thing as a project bike, drop me a line to see if the part is un-damaged or make me a sensible offer!..

Cheers, Al.

pounderbynature@hotmail.co.uk

Nonnie
23-01-2006, 04:54 PM
Blimey!

Still, as long as you're both OK and I hope your girlfriend is, then I guess that's the main thing.

Sensible attitude though so worth commending alone on that.

See you here later in your life!

Yorkie
23-01-2006, 06:00 PM
Hope your girl friend is okay and still speaking to you!

Good luck in breaking the bike! Any photos, colour of tank wheels and frame etc!

Yorkie.

Danny
23-01-2006, 06:29 PM
Sorry to hear that.

I might be interested in the front wheel if you can give me some more details.

paynep
23-01-2006, 09:25 PM
Try sticking a post on the DucatiSportingClub website, there may be someone who can use it as a DesmoDue race bike?

If not, I could use the carbs and airbox and coils assembly!

Cheers, Paul

Ade
25-01-2006, 01:45 AM
Im very sorry to hear that, I hope you both are on the mend, you might want to wait a few weeks befor you get rid of it, you might just change your mind.
How much are you looking for it, and what is the damage. Also could you supply service history and some details mileage, mods etc
I am intrested

Phoenix
25-01-2006, 08:11 AM
Pounder - you have another email :)

pounder
26-01-2006, 05:57 PM
Hey, thanks a lot for the concern! As for those of you interested in parts, currently I have had a lot of interest in taking the bike whole. So, being as lazy as I am, I wont break the bike just yet.

Should I break her for parts, I'll track you down with details of the parts you showed interest in!

All the best,

Al