PDA

View Full Version : Track Day 2006, Mallory Park - Thu 8th June

Chappers
23-01-2006, 09:17 AM
In Madhatters absence

I must do my best to encourage you Beds lot to either get your name down to participate in the Track Day or at least go and show your support for the others :banana:

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/downloads/trackday06.pdf

Come on!

paul620sie
23-01-2006, 09:37 AM
I can't join in this year, lack of a suitable steed. But i was hoping to ride up and spectate for a few hours if you'll let a non-monster in the paddock.

If I do I promise to bring my camera and take a few snaps.

stuartg
23-01-2006, 11:12 AM
In Madhatters absence

I must do my best to encourage you Beds lot to either get your name down to participate in the Track Day or at least go and show your support for the others :banana:

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/downloads/trackday06.pdf

Come on!

I'll probably go H but will most likely spectate

Chappers
23-01-2006, 11:49 AM

Why don't you use your 'spare' red monnie if you're scared of trashing the flamboyant one :chuckle:

stuartg
23-01-2006, 02:10 PM
Why don't you use your 'spare' red monnie if you're scared of trashing the flamboyant one :chuckle:

Flamboyant???..........Moi :eyepopping:

madhatter
29-01-2006, 07:19 PM

I've been two years running, just to spectate, and it's still a bloody good day! Maybe we can ride up together on the day and mass spectate!

stuartg
30-01-2006, 08:03 AM
I've been two years running, just to spectate, and it's still a bloody good day! Maybe we can ride up together on the day and mass spectate!

When we all get there we could all discuss whats happenin and have a mass debate

The Kevlar Kid
16-02-2006, 12:38 PM
Hmmmmmm.....

If a few of you are riding up to watch.. give me a shout please :D

madhatter
19-02-2006, 04:13 PM
Hmmmmmm.....If a few of you are riding up to watch....give me a shout please :D

The last couple of years I have ridden up on my own, so if a few of us can get together and have a cruise up as a group, it will be even better.:flag:

My advice is to make the decision and book yourself a day off work.

A bit closer to the day and I will see who else is interested from the Beds and Bucks areas and if anyone from the east or south wants to meet up as well.

madhatter
05-06-2006, 06:10 PM
Thursday is drawing closer!:eek:

I'm going to try to get Thursday off work (work pressures permitting:mad: ) and travel up to the UKMOV trackday. Chappers is going, StuartG was talking about going, is anyone else from Beds and Bucks thinking of blagging a day off work to see what may well be the last ever Monster Mallory Track Day?

Chappers
06-06-2006, 11:08 AM
Little Thief, A5 Fenny @ 9am:
Chappers
StuartG
Ruffnex
Madhatter

A5 (A43 Towcester) roundabout @ 9:20am:
PeteD

madhatter
09-06-2006, 01:11 PM
Just like to say "HI" to the Possie of Delinquents that I rode up with to the Mallory track day.

Chappers on her gleaming S2R although we all noticed that her dayglo white wheels are now starting to get rather grimy. StuartG, long time no see mate, had a good laugh riding up with you as far as the outskirts of Towcester (ahem!)! Ruffnex, it was good to finally meet up with you and your 900 certainly rumbles along at a fair pace! PeteD, keep in touch, I hope the experience hasn't put you off monsters, or the UKMOC, or anyone who comes from Beds/Bucks! :eek:

Incidently, on the way back PeteD and I drove past two large white Police bikes parked up a few miles north of Towcester that looked a little familiar! I blame it all on people with flash painted 600's with microscopic number plates, me! :mand: