PDA

View Full Version : Who was it on Sat 21st Jan in Aylesbury around 3pmish?

Chappers
23-01-2006, 08:04 AM
Finally...I've been out on my baby for the first time this year and she started first time with no problems :woot:

Went and spent a good hour or so at Dave Woods, he was trying his damndest to sell me a Buell but I wouldn't give in!

So who is the Monster owner (red) that pulled up in the petrol station just down the road from Dave Woods?

Totally ignored me as you slowly passed the pump I was filling up at (on my monnie of course) when I nodded, you then proceeded to put air in your tyres, then I started up whilst fannying around with gloves and lid, then I started to coast over to you to say hi...you then put your head down quickly and turned your back on me?! :banghead:

Gave up on that one, sensed from the body language that you were either in a mad rush and didn't have time to acknowledge a fellow Monsterer or were just rude :cry:

Correct me if I'm wrong :confused:

stuartg
23-01-2006, 10:14 AM
Finally...I've been out on my baby for the first time this year and she started first time with no problems :woot:

Went and spent a good hour or so at Dave Woods, he was trying his damndest to sell me a Buell but I wouldn't give in!

So who is the Monster owner (red) that pulled up in the petrol station just down the road from Dave Woods?

Totally ignored me as you slowly passed the pump I was filling up at (on my monnie of course) when I nodded, you then proceeded to put air in your tyres, then I started up whilst fannying around with gloves and lid, then I started to coast over to you to say hi...you then put your head down quickly and turned your back on me?! :banghead:

Gave up on that one, sensed from the body language that you were either in a mad rush and didn't have time to acknowledge a fellow Monsterer or were just rude :cry:

Correct me if I'm wrong :confused:

****, didnt think you'd see me on my spare bike !!!!

Chappers
23-01-2006, 10:47 AM
****, didnt think you'd see me on my spare bike !!!!

Ha ha very funny...NOT! Can't believe you skipped coming out with me to go watch little girls play tennis :shocked:

stuartg
23-01-2006, 01:12 PM
Ha ha very funny...NOT! Can't believe you skipped coming out with me to go watch little girls play tennis :shocked:

Oh you cant, huh ??? Perhaps you should do a poll

Guys would you rather go out for a freezing cold ride with Hayley or watch girls play tennis? :p

Chappers
23-01-2006, 01:29 PM
Oh you cant, huh ??? Perhaps you should do a poll

Guys would you rather go out for a freezing cold ride with Hayley or watch girls play tennis? :p

Now tell them the age of the girls...that's just soooo wrong!?:chuckle:

madhatter
29-01-2006, 06:18 PM
.....Oh Guys would you rather go out for a freezing cold ride with Hayley or watch girls play tennis? :p

Hmmmm, icey fingers and frozen gonads....or those little short white tennis skirts....:devil:

The Kevlar Kid
29-01-2006, 09:34 PM
You been out upsetting people again H :twak: :D