PDA

View Full Version : Cornerspeed!

CK & AK
22-01-2006, 07:53 PM
Said it before- will say it again - Cornerspeed for servicing etc.

Neil did a fantastic job on my M1000s for her 2 year belt service yesterday.
Have known Nelly' for a long time, but not been up to visit him until now.
Great set up, and does what he says he does too - and with a smile.
Workshop soley full of Ducati's from DD race bikes to the full monty sportsbikes.

If in the Notts/Derby/Lincs regions, why not give him a call - or travel as we did from the 'deep south' only taking 2hrs 20 mins in the van:)

http://www.cornerspeed.co.uk/

CK:thumbsup:

Dave G
22-01-2006, 08:16 PM
I'll second that,neil did my 916,and now he's servicing it for its new owner.
Shame he's so far from me.

A word of caution though, if you do visit: take your own milk!!

Zimbo
22-01-2006, 08:35 PM
Used him once for parts, he was very knowlegable and efficient, couldn't fault it!
Have heard a lot of very good things about his engine and tuning work, I'd certainly use him, and probably will!

CK & AK
22-01-2006, 09:18 PM
I'll second that,neil did my 916,and now he's servicing it for its new owner.
Shame he's so far from me.

A word of caution though, if you do visit: take your own milk!!

Saw your 'old' bike there yesterday Dave - ready & awaiting collection by himself:)

Milk was purchased ahead of our arrival - along with copious amounts of jaffa cakes:D

C

Jim66a
22-01-2006, 09:30 PM
I have my bike serviced there too, He did a great job. I'll be going back when the next service is due

Dave G
23-01-2006, 08:03 AM
Saw your 'old' bike there yesterday Dave - ready & awaiting collection by himself:)

Milk was purchased ahead of our arrival - along with copious amounts of jaffa cakes:D

C

I know I'll regret selling that,probably sooner than later,maybe I should take it out of my sons pocket money as he get older.:cry:
Hopefully weeksy will get good use out of it,he got a bargain!:flag:

Rockhopper
23-01-2006, 07:10 PM
I didn't get a Jaffa cake....:hissy:

CK & AK
23-01-2006, 08:32 PM
I didn't get a Jaffa cake....:hissy:

they were on the table you big wuss! - a huge long mega packet of them.....:look:

mind you, you missed KB's breakfast roll run too :p

Rockhopper
23-01-2006, 09:47 PM
Nah, i didn't miss it, just that i'd had four rather large slices of marmalde and toast before i came out!

I'm never going to get back into my leathers when/if the good weather/broken arm sorts itself out.

Lovely supprise to see you both at Nellys by the way. Its a regular saturday visit for most of the Notts crew.