PDA

View Full Version : Ducati Leeds - spares

Shauns4
20-01-2006, 08:04 PM
If you need any spares then give Ducati Leeds a try, they always respond to email's unlike some and delivery is always good, well certainly for what I have ordered. I also note they have lower prices than some ebay advertisers for certain new spares!

HotT
22-01-2006, 05:51 PM
That's really encouraging ... Charlie Jagger [of Cobb & Jagger aka Ducati Leeds] delivered my S2R yesterday morning ~ he's one of the most genuine & enthusiastic bikers I've ever met and a thoroughly nice bloke [and no, I'm not on commission]. Glad I've not been fooled by first impressions!

stef
22-01-2006, 07:46 PM
I regularly visit them for bits. and even though it is usually to spend at least 25p on copper washers or nuts, i am always very well received.

Gizmo
23-01-2006, 07:50 AM
That's really encouraging ... Charlie Jagger [of Cobb & Jagger aka Ducati Leeds] delivered my S2R yesterday morning ~ he's one of the most genuine & enthusiastic bikers I've ever met and a thoroughly nice bloke [and no, I'm not on commission]. Glad I've not been fooled by first impressions!

I've bought bikes of Charlie for over 10 years, nice bloke, great shop both my bikes are in their for service work at the moment.

andros
23-01-2006, 07:56 AM
Mines going in with them today for one year service ready for the better weather, hopefully.

As you say I have always found them very helpful and honest.