PDA

View Full Version : Replacement Footrests/Rear sets

Jasper
20-01-2006, 07:47 PM
Evening everyone.
Hope you all had a good festive period.Could anybody give me details of replacement/improvement footrest hangers please? I'm not sure which way to go; Rearsets or different Footrest hangers. I've seen pictures of some very nice replacement hangers on this site but i don't know what they're called or where there from but they look like billet machined types. Someone called Gary has them on his bike in the Gallery page.
Any info much appreciated as normal.
Cheers.

stuartg
20-01-2006, 10:16 PM
Evening everyone.
Hope you all had a good festive period.Could anybody give me details of replacement/improvement footrest hangers please? I'm not sure which way to go; Rearsets or different Footrest hangers. I've seen pictures of some very nice replacement hangers on this site but i don't know what they're called or where there from but they look like billet machined types. Someone called Gary has them on his bike in the Gallery page.
Any info much appreciated as normal.
Cheers.

Try these links

http://www.cyclecat.com/home.htm

http://www.carpimoto.com/SearchResults.aspx?txt_search=rearsets

A Yerbury
20-01-2006, 10:19 PM
there are a few manufacturers, cycle cat and the slightly cheaper S and P which stands for style and precision or sport and performance or special and professional (you get the drift) anyway these are available (google it) for about 200-220 (spareshack do them also) you will need an extendy billet bit if you want the passenger peg and low level can bolt (about 80 quid I think) they seem to be available in black or silver and a lot of people have them.

A.

A Yerbury
20-01-2006, 10:22 PM
or rizoma....again not cheap, but quite nice if you like surgical precision clobber.

Ade
21-01-2006, 05:52 AM
Stuart Spareshack sold me a set of "Mattisse" they are bare polished alloy, I think about 140.00, but that was a couple of years ago, dont the years just speed by. I like them, had 2 sets after various offs

crust
22-01-2006, 03:20 PM
Stuart Spareshack sold me a set of "Mattisse" they are bare polished alloy, I think about 140.00, but that was a couple of years ago, dont the years just speed by. I like them, had 2 sets after various offs

Until you turned them into the slasher pegs from hell:devil:

On that note, apparently AJR is moving down under, said something about hunting down the man whose bike ended his piano playing days

:eek: Crust

Zimbo
22-01-2006, 07:20 PM
Alan said he might be moving to Perth, I didn't like to tell him that was where what he called "that bloody rat bike" (nursing his bleeding hand) is headed, didn't want to put him off!

Yorkie
22-01-2006, 09:31 PM
Stuart Spareshack sold me a set of "Mattisse" they are bare polished alloy, I think about 140.00

Does Stuart still do these??

Yorkie.

Ade
23-01-2006, 04:44 AM
Look its a big spread out place he might never find me, if our paths do cross well everyone wears shades, as long as I dont speak I recon I can wing it. Or we could just reminice about "the old country" across the pond.

allo Mr Crust did the Pub charge you b&b for staying overnight at new years

Ade
23-01-2006, 04:46 AM
Yorkie
I replaced a side after having an off last year so I assume so, phone him

Jasper
23-01-2006, 05:58 AM
Thanks for good info everyone much appreciate. I'll start pricing.
Cheers.

Yorkie
23-01-2006, 12:00 PM
Ade,

Thanks, will do!

Yorkie.